Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Jessica said on a podcast she realizes long term her and Jimmy would’ve never worked.

Where he lives is kind of a hot spot for entertainment and he was out and about more than it showed (I dont believe that because Chelsea would’ve brought that up imo).

Thinks Sarah Ann and Jeramey was grimey
How she think Sarah and Jeramey was grimey and she was plottin on Jimmy? These hoes crazy. Lol

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
How she think Sarah and Jeramey was grimey and she was plottin on Jimmy? These hoes crazy. Lol
How was she plotting on Jimmy? He sent her a friend request which she ignored. She never reached out to him from what we've been shown. The only contact she's had was a forced interaction set up by the producers.

And even with Laura she wasn't encouraging Jess to reach out to Jimmy. Jess asked if he'd want to see her and she said yes. Not sure how that keeps being lumped in as being the same thing as Sarah Ann did.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How was she plotting on Jimmy? He sent her a friend request which she ignored. She never reached out to him from what we've been shown. The only contact she's had was a forced interaction set up by the producers.

And even with Laura she wasn't encouraging Jess to reach out to Jimmy. Jess asked if he'd want to see her and she said yes. Not sure how that keeps being lumped in as being the same thing as Sarah Ann did.
She was plotting on son and WASNT opposed to fukkin wit son in the slightest. Especially if they ran into each other before that meet up. And Laura was def not OPPOSING Jess from meeting up.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Sara Ann really weaponized them white woman tears.

She was crying and flustered when questioned by AD (rightfully so) and soon as she got near Jeramey all them tears dried up.

I was telling my wife that was nothing but guilt. She KNEW she was wrong with how she went at Jeramey, and he was even MORE wrong. But they took solace in the fact they both were wrong for how they were moving…so go off on your jet skis, but they both knew they were wrong for how they moved out of the pods…Jeramey moreso because HE had the engagement. Be a effing man and break it off with Lauren. She was mean and a B word, but didn’t deserve how they handled the situation. You wanna be with someone else? Cool, but have the gumption to get out of the situation you’re already in, that’s just respect and decency.

AD and Clay is another dumb situation. nikka is basically playin in her face. She culpable too, bc she knows it. But they tryin to hold onto this “black love” when we clearly see they going thru the motions…buddy think cheating is hereditary lmbo. They wanted the Brett and Tiffany type of fanfare but forgot that they had to actually like each other. We probably won’t be getting another like them EVER! Clay seems so superficial. No way their relationship works or works for long.

This season fell off a cliff quickly! Clearly lots of actors or clout chasers are killing the premise. Ken and the white girl was just too much. Like they didn’t even fake. What was the point of them? I’m sure there were others they could have followed…

Seems like last season, in Seattle, was the peak cause yes there will always be drama, but couples? Nah I just don’t know

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Sara Ann really weaponized them white woman tears.

She was crying and flustered when questioned by AD (rightfully so) and soon as she got near Jeramey all them tears dried up.
Unless I missed something, she wasn’t crying or flustered with AD. She was smirking and standing her ground explaining herself. Even hit the :manny: when AD was starting to get dramatic

When she got with Jeramy on the pier, that’s when she started tearing up. Then to lighten up the mood, they jumped on the jet skis

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Unless I missed something, she wasn’t crying or flustered with AD. She was smirking and standing her ground explaining herself. Even hit the :manny: when AD was starting to get dramatic

When she got with Jeramy on the pier, that’s when she started tearing up. Then to lighten up the mood, they jumped on the jet skis

That's the part I'm talking about...She started crying because she felt that guilt that AD was giving her... If she HONESTLY and TRULY felt like she (Sara Ann) didn't do anything wrong, than she would've had no reason to cry.

She definitely was flustered. She was trying to refute what AD was telling her or accusing her of. That's when she felt like "everyone is against her" or whatever the heck she said...No reason to cry if you aren't guilty of anything or did nothing wrong...

In the end, she got what she ultimately wanted, Jeramey :manny: Relationships that happen because of a cheater usually don't last long...My ex wife thought the same, realized MOST OF THE TIME, that the grass isn't greener

But according to cats on here, she did not one thing wrong. But I'm sure if the roles were reversed, she'd be HIGHLY upset with Laura for trying to get at "her" man...