Love Is Blind Netflix

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
maybe because ive never experienced but how are u a grown ass man saying u have trauma cause your dad cheated on your mom :heh: some shyt ill never get. I understand having disdain and resentment towards your dad but letting that control you for your entire life seems insane to me. even AD's mom was like :dahell: that's her trauma, not yours.
I believe it probably affected him, but a lot of brehs who relentlessly fukk around on any women they're with constantly pull the

I'm fukked up :mjcry:

I never had an example :mjcry:

Why do I keep doing this :mjcry:

...and end up with goofy chicks that fall for the sob story every time and make it their badge of honor and always come back. Make no mistake, chicks like AD always find dudes like Clay and vice versa, and they love the emotional ride because it probably makes for a lot of good sex, but that's about it.

That's why I keep reiterating how mad I was at ADs mom, because an older lady that's lived some life should be passing down wisdom at this point. And if she had a solid pops in her life he'd point it out to her because grown men don't accept excuses from other grown men.

Mark my words, we're going to find out at the reunion that they're still at least messing around, because chicks in this situation love "broken" dudes and let them come back and hit it. All breh has to do is show up at her doorstep drunk and crying

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I believe it probably affected him, but a lot of brehs who relentlessly fukk around on any women they're with constantly pull the

I'm fukked up :mjpls:

I never had an example :mjpls:

Why do I keep doing this :mjpls:

...and end up with goofy chicks that fall for the sob story every time and make it their badge of honor and always come back. Make no mistake, chicks like AD always find dudes like Clay and vice versa, and they love the emotional ride because it probably makes for a lot of good sex, but that's about it.

That's why I keep reiterating how mad I was at ADs mom, because an older lady that's lived some life should be passing down wisdom at this point. And if she had a solid pops in her life he'd point it out to her because grown men don't accept excuses from other grown men.

Mark my words, we're going to find out at the reunion that they're still at least messing around, because chicks in this situation love "broken" dudes and let them come back and hit it. All breh has to do is show up at her doorstep drunk and crying
I got downvoted like crazy cause some women said "Men love to use women for their personal character development instead of taking responsibility for themselves, it’s happened to me and all my friends. My heart goes out to AD 🩷" and I responded that maybe they should stop trying to date men they need to fix and it wouldn't keep happening.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre saying he should have just got with her, someone he's not attracted too,, for us? :heh:
No, he should put the past behind him.

I'm fukked up :mjpls:

I never had an example :mjpls:

Why do I keep doing this :mjpls:

"I have mental health issues."

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Jon Jones ass nikka spent the whole season being a rambling deer in the headlights telling anyone within earshot that he's not built for this and probably going to cheat and now you surprised and mad :scust:

Busy talking about yaaas black love when you shoulda been listening :scust:

Too busy sticking your tongue out talking bout he's foine thinking this shyt is an Eric Jerome dikkey novel instead of real fukking life :scust:

Wipe your tears :scust:

Just got to this part.

Breh is pouring it on thicc too leading up to it.
What I say on the first few pgs for this season?

Put in a blender, easy! Nicca got to clap that glorious 🍑 from the byke a couple times for free and now he out :dead:

And apparently this dumb heaux still hangin' wit him too but she did say in the pods she will ignore all red flags :deadrose:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He literally said it to her at the house. He flat said "do we have to adhere to the date? Can we take more time before we get married?". She flat told the nikka no. I don't think people giving son enough grace cause son clearly has trauma from the shyt his pops did to him.

Here's an idea...

He could of just not came on the show that ends in you being put in a sped up timeline to getting married :dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's an idea...

He could of just not came on the show that ends in you being put in a sped up timeline to getting married :dead:
That was never his intention. He’s clearly in it for the fame. He’s going to be on a bunch of other reality shows, podcasts, etc. What’s sad is that I think she genuinely thought this was real. Dude probably didn’t want AD but that was the only “connection” he made in the pods and he knew she was an easy lick which is why he was furious that the white autistic boy had a chance. He thought his claim to fame was a wrap.