Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Still justified. Keep in mind Jeremy was sneaking around. Got caught and STILL wanted to work things out. He was in the wrong DESPITE Laura being a bytch.
Jeremy didn't wanna work shyt out he just didn't wanna look like the bad guy. Son's issue is clearly communication. That's where he fukked up and continues to fukk up. Instead of keeping it real and saying he not feeling her no more. He played games.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Jeremy didn't wanna work shyt out he just didn't wanna look like the bad guy. Son's issue is clearly communication. That's where he fukked up and continues to fukk up. Instead of keeping it real and saying he not feeling her no more. He played games.

I think this is where the show contracts come into play. If they don’t make it to the altar they don’t get paid (or owe money… can’t remember). That’s why people don’t just leave immediately and try to work things out.

It’s also why when you see folks break it off you KNOW it’s bad. Cuz they can’t even fake it for the camera.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think this is where the show contracts come into play. If they don’t make it to the altar they don’t get paid (or owe money… can’t remember). That’s why people don’t just leave immediately and try to work things out.

It’s also why when you see folks break it off you KNOW it’s bad. Cuz they can’t even fake it for the camera.
Ohhh Ok this makes sense. I could tell son checked out when she kept disrespecting him. Then embarrassed him in front of her family. Gave literally zero fukks about his accomplishments. And consistently put him in uncomfortable positions since they left the pods.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Who y'all think winnin the chin off:

Chelsea
Love_Is_Blind_n_S6_E8_00_22_04_02R.jpg

Or

Natalie Nunn
39-Natalie-Nunn-1200x834.jpg

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Still justified. Keep in mind Jeremy was sneaking around. Got caught and STILL wanted to work things out. He was in the wrong DESPITE Laura being a bytch.

Whatever she said to him in response to his fukking around was justified. But she was being a bytch to him before he started fukking up.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Married at first sight has been horrible with it. All the guys on there except Michael are trash :mjlol:

You’re going to make me look bad on camera :sadcam: nikka you making yourself look like a bytch :russ:

I ain't even check for the most recent season since I heard it was all white save for like one blakk chic lol.

Both these shows are in the gutter fr, which makes sense since they have the same parent company. We just watching car crashes at this point :ehh:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I ain't even check for the most recent season since I heard it was all white save for like one blakk chic lol.

Both these shows are in the gutter fr, which makes sense since they have the same parent company. We just watching car crashes at this point :ehh:
We don't watch this to see happy couples :lolbron:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We don't watch this to see happy couples :lolbron:
I like that one couple from the first season of married at first sight. That nurse chick almost vomited the first time she saw dude.... Fast forward: they got a whole ass family and are happy as hell 😍

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Jon Jones ass nikka spent the whole season being a rambling deer in the headlights telling anyone within earshot that he's not built for this and probably going to cheat and now you surprised and mad :scust:

Busy talking about yaaas black love when you shoulda been listening :scust:

Too busy sticking your tongue out talking bout he's foine thinking this shyt is an Eric Jerome dikkey novel instead of real fukking life :scust:

Wipe your tears :scust:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
starting ep12 didn't expect Jimmy to say that

Is AD really surprised? But at the same token, nikka you could've told her this before getting suited up. Then to have the audacity to try and smooth talk her after telling her no :heh:

Last edited: