Love Is Blind Netflix

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe because ive never experienced but how are u a grown ass man saying u have trauma cause your dad cheated on your mom :heh: some shyt ill never get. I understand having disdain and resentment towards your dad but letting that control you for your entire life seems insane to me. even AD's mom was like :dahell: that's her trauma, not yours.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Clay put on an Oscar worthy performance on the day of the marriage only to play everybody and say no :mjlol:. That was cold blooded :wow:
flipped it so clean with the word play no one could tell him he was wrong for what he did either. :wow:

he already hit the cheeks, post nut clarity b2b saw her without make up, he wasnt going to marry her, he just wanted that check real quick and dipped. :wow:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
38divl7zqqmc1.jpeg

:dead: Give this man an Oscar right now!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
maybe because ive never experienced but how are u a grown ass man saying u have trauma cause your dad cheated on your mom :heh: some shyt ill never get. I understand having disdain and resentment towards your dad but letting that control you for your entire life seems insane to me. even AD's mom was like :dahell: that's her trauma, not yours.
It wasn't that he cheated on his mom. It's that he took him with him. Son was grimey wit it and depending on how close u are with ur mom and dad that's definitely traumatizing. It doesn't make u look at marriage or relationships the same. He has ALOT of love and respect for his pops as well so I can see how that can be confusing for a kid growing into adulthood. He literally modeled his life after his pops.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I was dead at the end of how she's talking about for her Love Is Blind (as if she was bragging about how handsome he is every chance she got) and then saying nothing he said or did could've made her say no which was clear considering she ignored all his red flags. I also found it funny that he essentially was calling her a brokie and that it played into his decision.
For sure breh. It's clear she leads with her feelings and her p*ssy more than anything which is cool for a fling but she was caught up in the fantasy. That's why I was so mad last week that her momma was just as goofy because marrying someone gotta be about more than just what feels good. Their whole thing was that she was going to be strong for him to make up for the fact that he's trying to run away.

That's an insurmountable red flag because the most important part of any marriage, outside of the butterflies and chemistry that they always chase on these shows is the sheer willingness to say it's me and you, and we're going to stick this out.

But now she gets to have a sob story about how men are never ready even though she's a good woman that sacrifices everything.

I did find the money part interesting at the end too.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a fact. It was also said that he never had answers for what his father did so he just didn't believe in marriage for a long time
Son needs to stick with himself until he sorts out his shyt.
He literally said it to her at the house. He flat said "do we have to adhere to the date? Can we take more time before we get married?". She flat told the nikka no. I don't think people giving son enough grace cause son clearly has trauma from the shyt his pops did to him.

cognizes the effect his pop's actions had on him but he refuses to take accountability for his own actions. At a certain point saying "that's all I've witnessed" ain't enough. It ain't hard not to cheat. At a certain point acknowledging the past trauma just ventures into becoming making excuses for poor behavior.

I had childhood shyt that affected me and recognized it so I take steps to do the opposite.
Clay is making us look bad. We are all not Zion or Tyreek Hill. I understand the past but why not set a better example for the future? He's perpetrating a negative cycle at this point.