Love Is Blind Netflix

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And even being fair to Laura, even if she is hard-headed and mean spirited. She's got a right to be upset. This man straight bold-faced lied to her after sliding back to the crib at 5am when he was "out with the boys". I'm sorry at 30+ years old I don't want to be around NOBODY at 5am.

As someone who lives in CLT….

I can confirm…. Like shorty said…. There ain’t shyt here open after 5 lol

We used to have some spots

But after the pandemic those spots shut down

This show was 4-5 years too late for Jeremy lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
As someone who previously pulled that move with exes, the "I'm still here for you if things don't work out" move is top tier passive long term scumbaggery, primarily because you get the plausible deniability of saying that you put ball in their court for making a move.

Breh……. I mastered that move and got a few of those in play right now :mjlol:

Bout to cash in on a shorty who is separated from her man in a few months :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Basically Kenneth and Brittany were talking about breaking up off camera. Then the producers had them kinda redo it on camera
Doesn't really make sense. She's crying like he's just telling her this. Son was a grade A narcissist. Still didn't make sense how he flipped everything he did wrong on her. Everyone talking bout Jeremy and Sarah but this nikka Kenneth was all around the worst nikka on the show bar none.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jessica said on a podcast she realizes long term her and Jimmy would’ve never worked.

Where he lives is kind of a hot spot for entertainment and he was out and about more than it showed (I dont believe that because Chelsea would’ve brought that up imo).

Thinks Sarah Ann and Jeramey was grimey

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't really make sense. She's crying like he's just telling her this. Son was a grade A narcissist. Still didn't make sense how he flipped everything he did wrong on her. Everyone talking bout Jeremy and Sarah but this nikka Kenneth was all around the worst nikka on the show bar none.
Easily. He has no idea how to comfort women.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And for real, I don't know why we're just taking that at face value anyway :mjlol:

People being worried about how they're perceived on camera has been a persistent concern this season on this show and on Married at First Sight. I don't expect these people to fully just admit they were doing dirt. "It just happened" is some convenient shyt that anyone could say
Married at first sight has been horrible with it. All the guys on there except Michael are trash :mjlol:

You’re going to make me look bad on camera :sadcam: nikka you making yourself look like a bytch :russ: