Love Is Blind Netflix

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Love is Blind is causing my Colian brothers to squabble :wow:

nikkas were spending too much time arguing about this lmao.

I don’t care who was wrong or not. The only point that matters is AD was doing waaaay too much with that interrogation shyt. None of these people are infallible. Everyone is flirting with each other. Let that nikka Jeramy be happy on his jet skis :ahh:

Netflix only invited all those folks there for fukkery so to get all high and mighty and interrogate a chick rubs me the wrong way.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
nikkas were spending too much time arguing about this lmao.

I don’t care who was wrong or not. The only point that matters is AD was doing waaaay too much with that interrogation shyt. None of these people are infallible. Everyone is flirting with each other. Let that nikka Jeramy be happy on his jet skis :ahh:

Netflix only invited all those folks there for fukkery so to get all high and mighty and interrogate a chick rubs me the wrong way.
She strikes me as the black chick that has mostly white homegirls and maybe even pledged a white sorority, so she always has "black" stuff at the ready. Probably used to showing off a little sliding into her role as the black girl watchdog that don't take no shyt

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG-0433.jpg
Laura looks like an in shape Jillian Bell

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Is Laura the only female that’s been on the show with no makeup ? The Rican was looking ridiculous “camping “ with a full face of makeup