Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Rican chick has like zero shape. She the most wife material for sure tho but u nikkas gotta stop this cap as far as the looks go. I'm not even sure what Jessica had done outside of her lips prolly but even with that it doesn't mean she wasn't already pretty before she started touching herself. Nicki Minaj is a clear example I have in my head of that.

Imagine being in the Pods and finding out she's an attractive Puerto Rican ting and seeing that she has no body at all? shyt I'd be vexed. That's why I hate Chelsea for saying what she looked like. fukked that man's whole head up.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bruh, you know how many people get killed "minding their own business" by cavorting with a taken man/woman?
This isn't that type of situation. Everyone knows they are competing with multiple people. For instance. If he told her in the pods that he was picking Laura. And she said right then and there "I'm disappointed but I wish u the best. I do feel we have a connection so of things don't work out my door is still open. Have a nice life.." Noone would've bat a fukking eye brodie.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Wife wise Amy would definitely be my top choice. But just off looks Jess is killing her. Normally knowing a woman had plastic surgery is a turnoff but in this case the end result turned out so good it wouldn't bother me. I'd never want to date her though because it's a slippery slope when it comes to those surgeries.

You bugging with the bolded though. There are plenty of nut ass nikkas that have left perfectly fine women after getting them pregnant. shyt one former friend I knew bounced on his girl a few months after she gave birth because he didn't find her as attractive and she wasn't losing weight fast enough for his liking. And his shorty was fine as fukk even after the weight gain.
If they were adults when this happened I would agree but not when you’re high school sweethearts. The fact that he continues to be in the kid’s life and is always around says that the only thing he didn’t like about the situation was her. I know nikkas are shytty but I’m sorry, dude would’ve spun the block given how she looks now. Even the way she talks to her daughter on social media being super dramatic whenever she’s with her father reads someone who has unresolved issues.

And to each their own on plastic surgery. I don’t like lip filler in general.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That Rican chick has like zero shape. She the most wife material for sure tho but u nikkas gotta stop this cap as far as the looks go. I'm not even sure what Jessica had done outside of her lips prolly but even with that it doesn't mean she wasn't already pretty before she started touching herself. Nicki Minaj is a clear example I have in my head of that.
I’ll take petite without surgery over filler lips and clear face work. Nicki Minaj before surgery was cute and she wouldn’t be anyone nikkas would die over before it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If they were adults when this happened I would agree but not when you’re high school sweethearts. The fact that he continues to be in the kid’s life and is always around says that the only thing he didn’t like about the situation was her. I know nikkas are shytty but I’m sorry, dude would’ve spun the block given how she looks now. Even the way she talks to her daughter on social media being super dramatic whenever she’s with her father reads someone who has unresolved issues.

Nah it goes way deeper. Some people don't want the stresses of full time parenting. Sometimes mothers go through PPD which causes issues with the relationship. I've seen some parents get mad because when the new kid comes around they aren't getting enough attention from the other parent the way that they are used to. Also just cause he's co-parenting now doesn't mean he was willing to when the baby was born. Basically I'm saying way too complicated to just assume she's trash just because they broke up after the baby came into the picture.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

U really have a simple minded view on things my boy.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Nah it goes way deeper. Some people don't want the stresses of full time parenting. Sometimes mothers go through PPD which causes issues with the relationship. I've seen some parents get mad because when the new kid comes around they aren't getting enough attention from the other parent the way that they are used to. Also just cause he's co-parenting now doesn't mean he was willing to when the baby was born. Basically I'm saying way too complicated to just assume she's trash just because they broke up after the baby came into the picture.
Look everyone in here is overgeneralizing all these people. That’s what this activity is. The fact that you’re giving this girl more nuance because you think she’s fukkable is more about you guys lol :deadrose:.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
@spliz

Sarah Ann is easy. Not hard to get in her guts.

Get this bs outta here my guy it ain't that deep. I don't care about this bullshyt rambling this is a game show. Lol. Every married person I spoke to said that shyt wasn't that serious ironically the most offended people are the single ones.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t find jess all that attractive in face like some of yall. Looks like a average-below average chick with a ton of surgery to make herself look good in IG photos with a ton of make up

Also we not gonna mention jimmy entire family look like the klumps 👀

Brehs were cooking you, but you kind've had a point. She's an attractive woman, but she's not attractive as she's been made out to be in the thread. I wouldn't call her average or below average by any means, but I'd say this is definitely a classic case of a woman's looks getting boosted by having less attractive women around her. It really doesn't help that due to fukkery, her direct competition is Roy Bahns ass Megan Fox. :mjlol:

@spliz

Sarah Ann is easy. Not hard to get in her guts.

This post and brehs arguing about the situation in here reminds me that folks really struggle with accepting that when fukkery happens, there's always partners in fukk shyt. There's no one person that is solely responsible here, and everyone involved kind've fukking sucks.

Laura was a bytch, and took every chance she could to belittle ol' boy. Say what you want, but your partner's fidelity and commitment in a relationship is something you earn, not something you get awarded to you by default. Nothing about how she acted was something that would make any person stay long term.

Sarah Ann was one hundred percent moving foul. As someone who previously pulled that move with exes, the "I'm still here for you if things don't work out" move is top tier passive long term scumbaggery, primarily because you get the plausible deniability of saying that you put ball in their court for making a move. I'd argue that not only did she know what she was doing, but has absolutely done it before.

Jeramy was moving foul by even entertaining that shyt if he actually planned on working it out with Laura, and then bulshytting about it after the fact. He ultimately made the right choice by bouncing, but he didn't have to be cagey about it. Tell her to her face she's being shytty, and if she doesn't want to work it out, act accordingly. :yeshrug:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Look everyone in here is overgeneralizing all these people. That’s what this activity is. The fact that you’re giving this girl more nuance because you think she’s fukkable is more about you guys lol :deadrose:.
It don't have shyt to do with her or her looks. I already stated I wouldn't even want to date her. It's just that your generalization made no damn sense.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
“It’s OK, they didn’t plan it…. They just bumped into each other and proceeded to hangout til 6am”

:birdman:
And for real, I don't know why we're just taking that at face value anyway :mjlol:

People being worried about how they're perceived on camera has been a persistent concern this season on this show and on Married at First Sight. I don't expect these people to fully just admit they were doing dirt. "It just happened" is some convenient shyt that anyone could say

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And for real, I don't know why we're just taking that at face value anyway :mjlol:

People being worried about how they're perceived on camera has been a persistent concern this season on this show and on Married at First Sight. I don't expect these people to fully just admit they were doing dirt. "It just happened" is some convenient shyt that anyone could say
U right. Lol