Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So would you be cool with somebody from your wife's past hitting her up and seeing how the relationship is going and saying the door is still open?
We aren't on a game show and we didn't have multiple interest and partners we could've possibly got engaged to. It's a WHOLE different situation. Also me and my wife's marriage didn't depend on a timeline based on a game show. Where we possibly won't get married.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Jimmy told her that she's still his number one (if the edit is to be believed). Jimmy was trying to dip his toe in the water and see if that was still a possibility. Jessica was no angel at all but she at least played it neutral until meeting.
Chelsea was flirting with Trevor too. Like a said. This aint no real life engagement situation so to even remotely compare it is asinine. Lol

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
AD should've minded her damn business. Jessica was literally talking about running down on Jimmy and none of them cared. Laura included. "I want u......................to be happy". fukk outta here. Lol

I noticed that!! shyt made me sit up. I don’t know if it was editing or she trying to entice him to exchange fukk faces.

While Chelsea is lusting at Trevor she wanna be uncomfortable that Jess there. I hope karma hits her ass hard.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

yeah this is just a "average-below average chick" :troll:

95827390aa0d4cdab0a06615e59275e6_lg.jpg

efc8f0cfed9ad5437dda8d389d1864ff~c5_720x720.jpeg

jessica-love-is-blind-season-6.jpg

07cf94e36da34b7fb9e9771b8ce16335_xl.jpg

Jessica-ft.png

I didn’t say she was below average i said she looks like an average or below average chick that got a bunch of surgery to look like this. The Kylie Jenner, and yeah she takes good pictures but i don’t think she actually looks as good as she does in these pics in motion on the show.

I think the Puerto Rican chick is the more pretty natural version of what she’s trying to look like

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I didn’t say she was below average i said she looks like an average or below average chick that got a bunch of surgery to look like this. The Kylie Jenner, and yeah she takes good pictures but i don’t think she actually looks as good as she does in these pics in motion on the show.

I think the Puerto Rican chick is the more pretty natural version of what she’s trying to look like
That Puerto Rican chick doesn't not look better than Jessica in any capacity. Lol. Stop it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We aren't on a game show and we didn't have multiple interest and partners we could've possibly got engaged to. It's a WHOLE different situation. Also me and my wife's marriage didn't depend on a timeline based on a game show. Where we possibly won't get married.
Even considering the condensed time frame, I personally don't move that way. I've had situations where I'm talking to a shorty and she chooses someobdy else. At that point I'm done. I'm not reaching out once that choice is made telling her if it doesn't work out I'm still here. That's my personal morals as I respect if someone says they are in a relationship I'm not interfering in any way as I wouldn't want nobody doing that shyt to me.

The timeline portion makes it worst since like you said they may not get married. All Sarah Ann had to do is reach out and thank him for the experience. If it doesn't work out she should know dude would reach out on his own if it doesn't work out. But instead she's on that sneak shyt and trying to play innocent. She knew what she was doing.

Jeramy of course is way more in the wrong. I think our point is she can't play innocent in the whole situation.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Even considering the condensed time frame, I personally don't move that way. I've had situations where I'm talking to a shorty and she chooses someobdy else. At that point I'm done. I'm not reaching out once that choice is made telling her if it doesn't work out I'm still here. That's my personal morals as I respect if someone says they are in a relationship I'm not interfering in any way as I wouldn't want nobody doing that shyt to me.

The timeline portion makes it worst since like you said they may not get married. All Sarah Ann had to do is reach out and thank him for the experience. If it doesn't work out she should know dude would reach out on his own if it doesn't work out. But instead she's on that sneak shyt and trying to play innocent. She knew what she was doing.

Jeramy of course is way more in the wrong. I think our point is she can't play innocent in the whole situation.
Son was leaving Laura regardless. HE hunted Sara down to check the temperature. She didn't know he was coming. She was out minding her business and this was literally weeks later he randomly popped up on her wanting to "talk". It is what it is. Its a game show my boy. Laura showed her true colors and son picked his number 2. Dont see how shes a homewrecker. She still wit son. It worked out. :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She ain't no homewrecker. She told the nikka if he don't make it to the alter the door isn't close. Didn't chase him. Didn't hit him after that. None of it. I don't get it.
Bruh he went to her house to _______!!! Come on man would you disappear on your girl like that?

One thing I will say though, there is no way Jeramy could be with a black woman and do this, it would be war.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Bruh he to her house to _______!!! Come on man would you disappear on your girl like that?
Yea Jeremy was wrong for that. That ain't got shyt to do with Sara tho. Jeremy flat told Sara he was deading Laura and she told him to go home and sort it out. Like I said before Jeremy pursued Sara. He found her.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. If she would've left off that shyt asking about the door being open it wouldn't of been so bad. That shyt is clearly her saying I'm still down if you are. I have no problem if he ain't fukking with Laura like that. Just tell her you ain't feeling it, or just tell Sarah to wait a few weeks so you can finish up this situation. Seems the only people cool with Sarah's actions are those that hate Laura so they think Laura being a bytch excuses it.
This is correct but that's why you don't treat people the way Laura did. She didn't to say all that in front of her family. Hell her mom was telling her to chill. She knows why her son is married and her daughter isn't...

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I agree with you but you know these Canadian dudes and their white women lol. That girl clearly had a whole bunch of surgery, that shyt doesn’t move me as much these days. I would slide through but she obviously did all that to still feel like a bad bytch after having a kid at 28. Also, if a nikka leaves you months after you guys have a kid- you’re a head case. I’d rather that natural Puerto Rican shyt.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you but you know these Canadian dudes and their white women lol. That girl clearly had a whole bunch of surgery, that shyt doesn’t move me as much these days. I would slide through but she obviously did all that to still feel like a bad bytch after having a kid at 28. Also, if a nikka leaves you months after you guys have a kid- you’re a head case. I’d rather that natural Puerto Rican shyt.
Wife wise Amy would definitely be my top choice. But just off looks Jess is killing her. Normally knowing a woman had plastic surgery is a turnoff but in this case the end result turned out so good it wouldn't bother me. I'd never want to date her though because it's a slippery slope when it comes to those surgeries.

You bugging with the bolded though. There are plenty of nut ass nikkas that have left perfectly fine women after getting them pregnant. shyt one former friend I knew bounced on his girl a few months after she gave birth because he didn't find her as attractive and she wasn't losing weight fast enough for his liking. And his shorty was fine as fukk even after the weight gain.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That Rican chick has like zero shape. She the most wife material for sure tho but u nikkas gotta stop this cap as far as the looks go. I'm not even sure what Jessica had done outside of her lips prolly but even with that it doesn't mean she wasn't already pretty before she started touching herself. Nicki Minaj is a clear example I have in my head of that.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She didn't meet up with him. She was already out. He got word she was out. And then went to press her. He rolled up on her. She didn't message or try to meet up wit son after that. Was yall paying attention to the show? She was hanging out with her homegirls. Was already out for hours and he popped up on her. He searched her out. And basically forced a convo upon her.

It escapes me that you don't see anything wrong with what took place.