Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel like she was wrong. She congratulated son. Said she hope it works out. If it doesn't than the door is open. She didn't tell son to leave his chick. She sent that message as soon as she got her phone back. And to say that isn't wrong based on the fact it's an experiment that very well may not lead to the alter.

Bruh she messaged the guy. Then met up with him alone while he’s engaged. That is foul movements. A guy has a girl, you shouldn’t be encouraging him to sneak around while still in that relationship.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Season almost over and I hate most of these people.

Laura to me I can’t tell if she has body or not but her face is old and her personality sucks. Trying to shyt on ole boy in front of her parents is a no-no. Parents also said she’s a bytch.

She’s one od those broads that talks mad shyt. Likes to joke around but crush you. While she had a right to be upset, the way she was talking to ole boy with the screaming….nah…he was checking out.

Funny part is she thought she had the upper hand saying it was over and she’ll come by and grab her things and Jeramy said he already packed them up. 😆😆😆

Then she sees him smiling and enjoying life for the first time…..with another woman and we see the waterworks. BTW Sarah was dead wrong but I always preferred her.

—-
AD and Clay are a nice couple but I don’t trust Clay. Dude is in sales and it shows by how he talks. Always saying the right things and sometimes sounds fake/rehearsed.

AD body is crazy…gotdamn. Shame about the dome. Her mom and sisters look so different.

— -
Chelsea is a pathetic waste of skin. She shouldn’t be in a relationship, work on your insecurities first. Broad needs therapy. Jimmy would be foolish to marry her. Jess is fire and she knows it. So does Jimmy.

- -

:ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don’t find jess all that attractive in face like some of yall. Looks like a average-below average chick with a ton of surgery to make herself look good in IG photos with a ton of make up

Also we not gonna mention jimmy entire family look like the klumps 👀

yeah this is just a "average-below average chick" :troll:

95827390aa0d4cdab0a06615e59275e6_lg.jpg

efc8f0cfed9ad5437dda8d389d1864ff~c5_720x720.jpeg

jessica-love-is-blind-season-6.jpg

07cf94e36da34b7fb9e9771b8ce16335_xl.jpg

Jessica-ft.png

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
AD should've minded her damn business. Jessica was literally talking about running down on Jimmy and none of them cared. Laura included. "I want u......................to be happy". fukk outta here. Lol

BUT DID SHE ACTUALLY DO IT?

Talking about how you feel and actually blowing up an engagement are two very different things. Just say you like toxic women, playboi.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Bruh she messaged the guy. Then met up with him alone while he’s engaged. That is foul movements. A guy has a girl, you shouldn’t be encouraging him to sneak around while still in that relationship.
She didn't meet up with him. She was already out. He got word she was out. And then went to press her. He rolled up on her. She didn't message or try to meet up wit son after that. Was yall paying attention to the show? She was hanging out with her homegirls. Was already out for hours and he popped up on her. He searched her out. And basically forced a convo upon her.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
BUT DID SHE ACTUALLY DO IT?

Talking about how you feel and actually blowing up an engagement are two very different things. Just say you like toxic women, playboi.
Playboi. I been married for 10 years with an unproblematic wife with no cheating involved. At all. Are u married? OK then.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Facts. If she would've left off that shyt asking about the door being open it wouldn't of been so bad. That shyt is clearly her saying I'm still down if you are. I have no problem if he ain't fukking with Laura like that. Just tell her you ain't feeling it, or just tell Sarah to wait a few weeks so you can finish up this situation. Seems the only people cool with Sarah's actions are those that hate Laura so they think Laura being a bytch excuses it.

And even being fair to Laura, even if she is hard-headed and mean spirited. She's got a right to be upset. This man straight bold-faced lied to her after sliding back to the crib at 5am when he was "out with the boys". I'm sorry at 30+ years old I don't want to be around NOBODY at 5am.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I am actually. 6 years. I'd never put myself nor her in that situation.
So I guess we both faithful husband's. And contrary to ur belief. Jessica WAS flirting with Jimmy when she met him. If he gave her more to work on. She would've been fine my boy. Lol. JIMMY deserves the credit in that situation.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
just binged watched this with my girl (im bad with names)

1. Im surprised to see yall saying the black chick is a butter face...
she's pretty but needs to take out that weave and those big dumb eye lashes

2. Most of the people on the show are in sales.
Im wondering what that says about the type of folks producers are looking for

3. Why do reality shows seem to always choose closeted gay black men?
Church boy was mos def gay.
Breh barely touched her and didnt seem comfortable being around a woman

4. No such thing as being a "home wrecker" on this show.
Its not like these folks have been together for years and its an ex sliding in from way back in the day.
If yall were connected like that and buddy decides he made the wrong choice....it is what it is.
It didnt come out till after they came out the pods that blond bytch was mean.
Nahhh...lemme run it back with #2
At the end of the day its just a tv show with a dumb premise

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
So I guess we both faithful husband's. And contrary to ur belief. Jessica WAS flirting with Jimmy when she met him. If he gave her more to work on. She would've been fine my boy. Lol. JIMMY deserves the credit in that situation.
Jimmy told her that she's still his number one (if the edit is to be believed). Jimmy was trying to dip his toe in the water and see if that was still a possibility. Jessica was no angel at all but she at least played it neutral until meeting.