Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, on a general scale she is above average in physical attraction. To call her below average is straight crazy.
Facts and I don't feel Sarah was wrong. She put her feelings out there right after she left the pods. The wrong one would be Jeremy. But Laura was such a fukkin bytch I don't even blame him. Laura got what she deserved imo. Talking about protect her heart. bytch u ain't protect shyt about his heart since the beginning.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
This went how I expected it to go.

Jeramy will have to learn to be more honest but Laura will have a tough time outside with dating if she keeps cutting men down like that.
I knew shorty was a grade A bytch when he showed her all his accomplishments and spoke about his dead dad and how he didn't realize it would be the last Pic they took together and she just basically was like "Ok, let me see the rest of the house..".

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts and I don't feel Sarah was wrong. She put her feelings out there right after she left the pods. The wrong one would be Jeremy. But Laura was such a fukkin bytch I don't even blame him. Laura got what she deserved imo. Talking about protect her heart. bytch u ain't protect shyt about his heart since the beginning.
Nah, you can’t do that with a guy who just got engaged. She was meddling in that relationship. And now thry go meet each other behind his fiancée’s back while she’s at home sleeping? They were moving foul.

While he made the wrong decision picking the wrong girl, you still have to respect the relationship.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Nah, you can’t do that with a guy who just got engaged. She was meddling in that relationship. And now thry go meet each other behind his fiancée’s back while she’s at home sleeping? They were moving foul.

While he made the wrong decision, you still have to respect the relationship.
Man they was both in the same experiment. It ain't like the nikka was engaged outside of the show and she pressed him when he had a chick. It was literally a choice between them 2. On top of that. Laura literally cosigned Jessica against Chelsea. Make it make sense.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man they was both in the same experiment. It ain't like the nikka was engaged outside of the show and she pressed him when he had a chick. It was literally a choice between them 2. On top of that. Laura literally cosigned Jessica against Chelsea. Make it make sense.

Cmon man. Who cares about what Laura did? We’re talking about Sarah. She knew what she was doing and Jeramy was down. Why not admit to being wrong and keep it moving? The worst is someone who is wrong and fronting like thryre not. I’d respect them more if thry admitted it and said thry followed their hearts. Have some accountability.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Cmon man. Who cares about what Laura did? We’re talking about Sarah. She knew what she was doing and Jeramy was down. Why not admit to being wrong and keep it moving? The worst is someone who is wrong and fronting like thryre not. I’d respect them more if thry admitted it and said thry followed their hearts. Have some accountability.
I don't feel like she was wrong. She congratulated son. Said she hope it works out. If it doesn't than the door is open. She didn't tell son to leave his chick. She sent that message as soon as she got her phone back. And to say that isn't wrong based on the fact it's an experiment that very well may not lead to the alter.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew shorty was a grade A bytch when he showed her all his accomplishments and spoke about his dead dad and how he didn't realize it would be the last Pic they took together and she just basically was like "Ok, let me see the rest of the house..".

Some women think this is cool. This is why they'll be 40 and unmarried.

Having said that, Sarah Ann is a homewrecker and hypocrite. Doesn't align with her so-called values.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel like she was wrong. She congratulated son. Said she hope it works out. If it doesn't than the door is open. She didn't tell son to leave his chick. She sent that message as soon as she got her phone back. And to say that isn't wrong based on the fact it's an experiment that very well may not lead to the alter.

Nah, that's an okie-doke. If I know a chick is engaged and seemingly happy, I'm not about to rock the boat. She's made her choice. I gotta hold that. You see Jimmy's other chick kept it 100 about her feelings but also didn't infringe on Jimmy's relationship like that. Wasn't no DMs, or secret meet ups or nothing.

Sarah slid in (like so many of them do after they get access to social media again) and shot her shot. That shyt wasn't no "I hope you have a happy marriage!" because that wasn't her message. She specifically asked "is the door open?" Which to most men says "I'm still down if you are.". AD knew that shyt and that's why she checked Sarah. There's certain shyt you just don't do. And disrespecting someone's engagement like that is one of them.

So she knew what she was doing. And the fact you ain't see it means you'd fell for the same shyt. Once you're out of the pods...it ain't an experiment any more. It's just life & relationships.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

While he made the wrong decision picking the wrong girl, you still have to respect the relationship.
Right. This was two people in the wrong. Sarah should've respected the relationship and fell back, Jeramy should've stayed away.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Nah, that's an okie-doke. If I know a chick is engaged and seemingly happy, I'm not about to rock the boat. She's made her choice. I gotta hold that. You see Jimmy's other chick kept it 100 about her feelings but also didn't infringe on Jimmy's relationship like that. Wasn't no DMs, or secret meet ups or nothing.

Sarah slid in (like so many of them do after they get access to social media again) and shot her shot. That shyt wasn't no "I hope you have a happy marriage!" because that wasn't her message. She specifically asked "is the door open?" Which to most men says "I'm still down if you are.". AD knew that shyt and that's why she checked Sarah. There's certain shyt you just don't do. And disrespecting someone's engagement like that is one of them.

So she knew what she was doing. And the fact you ain't see it means you'd fell for the same shyt. Once you're out of the pods...it ain't an experiment any more. It's just life & relationships.
Facts. If she would've left off that shyt asking about the door being open it wouldn't of been so bad. That shyt is clearly her saying I'm still down if you are. I have no problem if he ain't fukking with Laura like that. Just tell her you ain't feeling it, or just tell Sarah to wait a few weeks so you can finish up this situation. Seems the only people cool with Sarah's actions are those that hate Laura so they think Laura being a bytch excuses it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Some women think this is cool. This is why they'll be 40 and unmarried.

Having said that, Sarah Ann is a homewrecker and hypocrite. Doesn't align with her so-called values.

She ain't no homewrecker. She told the nikka if he don't make it to the alter the door isn't close. Didn't chase him. Didn't hit him after that. None of it. I don't get it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

AD should've minded her damn business. Jessica was literally talking about running down on Jimmy and none of them cared. Laura included. "I want u......................to be happy". fukk outta here. Lol