Love Is Blind Netflix

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
imagine having a beautiful woman whose into you , who even after having her emotions ran through, apologizes for how she behaved in the pods and you wishes you and your fiance well.

Yet you still pass it up
Jess got in you a chokehold, Lord Scarf šŸ§£

Jessica isnā€™t into Jimmer, itā€™s only competition between her and Chelsea. If Jimmer were to confess his undying love for Jessica and swear off any and all others she would turn cold on him.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The fact that Jeremy was trying to work it out and she shytted on him nonstop but as soon as he is looking happy she starts boo hooing. You told him kick rocks but he said naw Iā€™ll jet ski bytch.

My boy jimmy getting tired of bizarro megan fox whining and moaning. Had her ass quiet.

WE STILL DONT KNOW WHO TOLD HER JESS WAS WITH JIMMY AT THE BAR!!!
Chelsea was lying brodie.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I think Sarah Ann is a try hard pick me. Laura is showing more of who she really is and Sarah Ann wants to win. One of my managers (fifty something year old man) watches with his wife and teen daughters and heā€™s keeping us up to date with the social media drama. We love it because he swears he hates trash TV like this. People online are noticing Sarah Ann is posting clues that sheā€™s living with the guy from the show or is always with him, like she couldnā€™t wait for the reunion or the NDA to be up.
Pick me try hard? It's shyt like that why chick's be single as fukk. Shorty knew what time it was and is one of the people still wit a nikka. Laura is so much of an a$$hole that her OWN family tried to warn him. Son checked out when she shytted on him in front of her family. I ain't mad at Jeremy in the slightest honestly.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WE STILL DONT KNOW WHO TOLD HER JESS WAS WITH JIMMY AT THE BAR!!!
Because that person doesn't exist, breh. :mjlol:

I think Sarah Ann is a try hard pick me. Laura is showing more of who she really is and Sarah Ann wants to win. One of my managers (fifty something year old man) watches with his wife and teen daughters and heā€™s keeping us up to date with the social media drama. We love it because he swears he hates trash TV like this. People online are noticing Sarah Ann is posting clues that sheā€™s living with the guy from the show or is always with him, like she couldnā€™t wait for the reunion or the NDA to be up.

I swear the bolded is like 80% of us in here. :dead:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
AD grew on me a lot. That whole convo was funny cause Sarah Ann but trying to spin it like "well if you saw the convos" and everytime AD hit her with "I already read it". She knows she was foul for what she's been doing and that's why she reacted the way she did with the crying and accusing her of being a bad friend for holding her accountable.

:patrice: I canā€™t take AD and her interrogation seriously cuz this shyt ainā€™t that deep. All the ā€œbut he was engaged!ā€ shyt is laughable when these ppl are still getting to know each other. Plus Laura is a negative and petty person so I could see Jeramy being done early. I didnā€™t understand why AD cared that much. Iā€™m a big fan of minding your business.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
That scene with AD, Clay, and her mom :scust:

Just leaving the gate wide open for a clearly confused fukk nikka to join your bloodline. All dude had to do is call her a queen and say she's the best thing that ever happened to him and they were both in that bytch sobbing like it's the most beautiful romance movie ever. Not one legitimate GED level is this nikka ready to be a husband question was asked.

She's the authority figure and matriarch but falling for the sweet BS like she's 16 again. This is why pops gotta stick around for their daughters. Pops, uncles, brothers etc would spend 5 minutes around dude and be able to tell he got jelly in his spine

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
AD grew on me a lot. That whole convo was funny cause Sarah Ann but trying to spin it like "well if you saw the convos" and everytime AD hit her with "I already read it". She knows she was foul for what she's been doing and that's why she reacted the way she did with the crying and accusing her of being a bad friend for holding her accountable.

Reminds me of a friend of mine in real life. She was cheating on her husband with a married man. Now in the divorce is talking about trying to take her husband's house. I told her she was moving foul and she accused me of turning my back on her and being a bad friend. So I did just that and cut her off.
AD was corny af for that and should've minded her business. Laura was literally doing .the same shyt with Jimmy and Jessica. So now she wanna act all appalled at Sarah? Newsflash. They were both part of the same experiment and both potential partners so of course she was gonna reach out after she felt hurt. shyt wasn't that serious and that was a convo LAURA should've had with Sarah. Sarah ain't do shyt wrong imo.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: I canā€™t take AD and her interrogation seriously cuz this shyt ainā€™t that deep. All the ā€œbut he was engaged!ā€ shyt is laughable when these ppl are still getting to know each other. Plus Laura is a negative and petty person so I could see Jeramy being done early. I didnā€™t understand why AD cared that much. Iā€™m a big fan of minding your business.
Exactly. bytch needed to worry bout her own shyt. Talking bout she "team Laura". The same Laura that instructed her man to disrespect ur body and then dub ur feelings when u said u was offended? THAT Laura? Jeremy was done the moment Laura pulled that bullshyt with her family.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Season almost over and I hate most of these people.

Laura to me I canā€™t tell if she has body or not but her face is old and her personality sucks. Trying to shyt on ole boy in front of her parents is a no-no. Parents also said sheā€™s a bytch.

Sheā€™s one od those broads that talks mad shyt. Likes to joke around but crush you. While she had a right to be upset, the way she was talking to ole boy with the screamingā€¦.nahā€¦he was checking out.

Funny part is she thought she had the upper hand saying it was over and sheā€™ll come by and grab her things and Jeramy said he already packed them up. šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Then she sees him smiling and enjoying life for the first timeā€¦..with another woman and we see the waterworks. BTW Sarah was dead wrong but I always preferred her.

ā€”-
AD and Clay are a nice couple but I donā€™t trust Clay. Dude is in sales and it shows by how he talks. Always saying the right things and sometimes sounds fake/rehearsed.

AD body is crazyā€¦gotdamn. Shame about the dome. Her mom and sisters look so different.

ā€” -
Chelsea is a pathetic waste of skin. She shouldnā€™t be in a relationship, work on your insecurities first. Broad needs therapy. Jimmy would be foolish to marry her. Jess is fire and she knows it. So does Jimmy.

- -

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I donā€™t find jess all that attractive in face like some of yall. Looks like a average-below average chick with a ton of surgery to make herself look good in IG photos with a ton of make up

Also we not gonna mention jimmy entire family look like the klumps šŸ‘€

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I donā€™t find jess all that attractive in face like some of yall. Looks like a average-below average chick with a ton of surgery to make herself look good in IG photos with a ton of make up

Nah, on a general scale she is above average in physical attraction. To call her below average is straight crazy.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Coli nikkas strike again :pachaha: