Love Is Blind Netflix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's funny hearing all these LiB watchers go from hating Jimmy to respecting him:pachaha:
I think he decided to respectfully dump Chelsea at the altar, she's 30 still having middle school arguments.

id dump chelsea and drive right to jess place .
I was up all night just thinking of you :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
DUMP CHELSEA AND GET WITH JESSICA YOU BOZO

Quy0SnYe_o.gif

imagine having a beautiful woman whose into you , who even after having her emotions ran through, apologizes for how she behaved in the pods and you wishes you and your fiance well.

Yet you still pass it up

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Haven't caught up yet. But I understand Jeramey
:mjlol:

Laura is the kind of woman that uses 'humor' to cut your nuts off. Then you and her are sending barbs to each other under the guise of having fun.

When she brought up the DMs Sarah Ann sent him in front of her parents to belittle him.

Guy checked out then and there.

And Sarah Ann probably looked a lot more welcoming and easy
Laura's parents told Jeramey what time it was with her. Combined with all the things she got mean about. Him being goofy, bean dip with AD, the hawaiian shirts, glasses, motorcycle, his house being as clean as he said it was (you could tell she wanted to go in on him if it wasn't). It wan't right to cheat on her but he was done with her.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I’m convinced most of these people are trying to break into Hollywood and casted in a movie.
Nah that’s the old game, they’re just trying to parlay it into a social media presence. Lot of earning potential with influencing and endorsement these days.

Can’t take any of this shyt serious they’re all clout chasers but the fukkery is highly entertaining

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Clay seem like a robot. Everything he says seem like he’s reading a script or cue cards lol. nikka love using that “my parents marriage failed, I got trauma & I’m getting therapy” charlamagne card . Dude a con artist

Jeramy took a promotion with Sarah Ann. She seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler and easier to be with than Laura. She a sexy mfer too :whew:

Jimmy missed his promotion with Jessica. I would’ve ditched Chelsea with the quickness and been out there jet skiing with shorty along with Jeramy/Sarah

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
and she rode off with ol boy on jetskis and left karen sour. cant lie that was the highlight of the ep :wow:

The fact that Jeremy was trying to work it out and she shytted on him nonstop but as soon as he is looking happy she starts boo hooing. You told him kick rocks but he said naw I’ll jet ski bytch.

My boy jimmy getting tired of bizarro megan fox whining and moaning. Had her ass quiet.

WE STILL DONT KNOW WHO TOLD HER JESS WAS WITH JIMMY AT THE BAR!!!

Daps
I think Sarah Ann is a try hard pick me. Laura is showing more of who she really is and Sarah Ann wants to win. One of my managers (fifty something year old man) watches with his wife and teen daughters and he’s keeping us up to date with the social media drama. We love it because he swears he hates trash TV like this. People online are noticing Sarah Ann is posting clues that she’s living with the guy from the show or is always with him, like she couldn’t wait for the reunion or the NDA to be up.

Daps
The fact that Jeremy was trying to work it out and she shytted on him nonstop but as soon as he is looking happy she starts boo hooing. You told him kick rocks but he said naw I’ll jet ski bytch.

My boy jimmy getting tired of bizarro megan fox whining and moaning. Had her ass quiet.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t someone from Netflix. The producers always do things to move the drama. I wouldn’t be surprised if they arranged them to meet up for filming then told Chelsea something different.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia

No one did - she was clearly fishing

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Haven't caught up yet. But I understand Jeramey
:mjlol:

Laura is the kind of woman that uses 'humor' to cut your nuts off. Then you and her are sending barbs to each other under the guise of having fun.

When she brought up the DMs Sarah Ann sent him in front of her parents to belittle him.

Guy checked out then and there.

And Sarah Ann probably looked a lot more welcoming and easy
Son just didn't want her no more he realized she was a piece of shyt. ESPECIALLY after he met her family.

Last edited: