Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew big breh with the plats wouldn’t last because they made too big of a deal out of being in a interracial relationship.

nikkas that really pawg, pawg and don’t think twice about it and the girls they pawg with follow accordingly. Big Breh probably hangs around shea butter types and know he ain’t gonna be invited to brunch with his cawntry pawg.

Also, the no sex til marriage thing was an easy curve. He should have known from then it was over. She said she don’t even wanna make out with breh lol

I mean, they were getting married in a couple weeks. I coulda waited. :russ:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Allegedly Trevor was out here moving dirty with another man's wife

:whoo::mjlol:

He’s not the swell, fresh-cut grass guy he’s represented himself as on the show.

I was going to let it go. But the constant self-aggrandizing has gotten to be too much. Trevor was sleeping with my boy’s wife while he filmed the show. My guy found out months into it. He confronted Trevor, and it didn’t change anything. Trevor Sova knew about my friend’s wife and his son and the show. But he continued only to see himself in the situation. He blocked my friend when he tried to confront him on IG.

Seeing him feign heartbreak on the show after not being chosen while knowing that this pissant was dating someone the ENTIRE time was ridiculous, especially with the constant ads on social bringing him up.

The crazy thing is, my friend’s ex found out about Trevor when the promos for the season aired. He didn’t even tell her that she’d split her family apart to be with him, and now he was going on Netflix to pour out his “heart” for a friendship bracelet. Oh, and all the while, he was still in the DMs of every gym woman in leggings. He’d block them or deactivate his account upon rejection. I think he’d do this so they couldn’t prove later what he was up to while filming.

Trevor is a creep. He’s in every woman’s inbox at the local gyms. He was trying to have sex with them within the first couple of sentences. Because, well, that’s what he thinks of, not just women but also people. He only sees what he wants.

Trevor only cares about himself, and you guys thinking he’s a good guy. But he’s void of any character or integrity. He went on the show, so his DMs might be a little more successful.

I wasn’t going to say anything; my guy wasn’t either. And it absolutely takes two to cheat. But Trevor knowingly agreed to be a part of this, knowingly helped destroy a family…because he could, to a man he’d never met.

​

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Explains some things.

I mean i thought folks would have caught on to this since the first season. The show REALLY doesn’t kick off until they get back from the island. Thats when reality hits..

That’s why the ones that are really all lovey in the pods and on the island i REALLY can’t wait till they get back to their real lives cause they are the ones that usually crack first :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Explains some things.

Captain Obvious here lol

But shout out to him for trying put shyt into perspective I guess lol. But a lot of the things that he mentioned, again, just goes to show most of these mfs should've never signed up for this cuz marriage is one of the hardest things you can do then you throw getting filmed on top of it?

What did you think was gonna happen? That honeymoon period is expedited in reality TV land. You better be on there for the right reasons or u gon end up exposing ya self. Just is what it is.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew big breh with the plats wouldn’t last because they made too big of a deal out of being in a interracial relationship.

nikkas that really pawg, pawg and don’t think twice about it and the girls they pawg with follow accordingly. Big Breh probably hangs around shea butter types and know he ain’t gonna be invited to brunch with his cawntry pawg.

Also, the no sex til marriage thing was an easy curve. He should have known from then it was over. She said she don’t even wanna make out with breh lol

I think she said later on that she wanted him to make the move and she said “we haven’t even made out yet” which had me like :picard:

The broad literally said yes to marrying you, you got a townhouse for a month paid for that you sleeping in with her every night and you don’t even try to cop a feel of those big ass tities? It’s madness. He seemed kinda gay and extremely soft. She was probably the best looking and most normal chick out of the bunch.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The breh Kenneth got some explaining to do.

That whole argument they had that lead to him hitting the eject button he seemed to have been looking for didn't really make a whole lot of sense, along with a lot of details of their relationship. And looking back on all of it, y'all saying breh wasn't from Harlem this whole time might've been on to something.

First off, the idea of not having sex before marriage of neither of you are virgins (which, if either of them were, it would definitely have been a plot point they emphasized) is wild to me. But with that being said, I don't know of any woman on the face of the earth that's going to be fine with someone waking them up at 1:30 in the morning to NOT fukk. Breh really said he wanted to wake her up to "be affectionate" and say good night. :gucci:

Between two grown people who are intentionally trying to avoid sex, what does that even mean? Even if we were to say that he actually was interested in her, or women as a whole, setting vague parameters of what your physical relationship can be, and then getting upset that she doesn't know how to operate within them is wild.

Breh saying he needed to hug a woman so she knows there's no beef was the nail in the coffin for me. How the fukk can you legitimately have beef with a woman, brehs?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real nikkaz aren't going on a show like that.

:mjlol:

The show don’t even need “real nikkas” just regular brehs like the breh Brett that worked for Nike last season or a couple seasons ago.

He was kinda soft too but he didn’t act like a weirdo or suss nikka like Clay or Kenneth

Got Marshall lookin like a realer nikka than these lames this season :scusthov:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From when that man said "it's giving" multiple times at the first couple meet. That confirmed a few things for me.

What straight man does anyone know who uses that phrase? Any of y'all use that phrase? Any of you fist bump your woman? Like he does with her?

:francis::sas2:

The thing with the white chick is kinda genius but the execution is lacking as his not a very convincing straight guy.

He was probably getting antsy people were beginning to suspect at home. So how do you let everyone know you're 'heterosexual?' But in a way that everyone can stop questioning.

Go onto LiB

Get a woman, preferably a white woman, so the sistas arent at your neck for duping a black woman.

Try your best to pretend, but show her no real affection at all. Despite her bringing it up to you multiple times. This man couldn't even look her in the eyes for most of their convos. He could look other men in the eyes with no problem.

Lay the groundwork of race and family as the reason you in the end can't go through with it. I'm suspecting he wanted a beard but then got cold feet. Or she was a little too on the ball for him and he couldnt at first find a way to put her off.

That convo they had gave him the out he was looking for.

My man never kissed her properly. Just pecks, never made out with her, never looked at all comfortable with her as a woman. Gave the excuse of religion and waiting as why he didn't want to have sex or get intimate.

:russ:

People should go rewatch their engagement meeting and seriously tell me that man isnt at least bi-sexual.

Looked like a f*g hag with her gay bestie. The way he was acting kekeing with her.

Then having another man come scoop you up like you a thot.

Pause

I guess he can now say he was engaged and people can stop wondering why his single.

Checkmate. Or not as anyone with eyes knows what they see.

Super facts….i don’t care what this chick said about waiting for marriage, any straight man with any sexual experience would of at minimum had the tip in by lunch time

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super facts….i don’t care what this chick said about waiting for marriage, any straight man with any sexual experience would of at minimum had the tip in by lunch time

What's crazy is that the show positioned it as if it was mostly his idea that he was driving. It's not out of line to think most men would've at least started throwing out questions about what actually counts as sex, or at least seeing how far they could get without being disrespectful.