Love Is Blind Netflix

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Still can't believe that all black men cheat shyt Clay was saying. He needs to walk that shyt all the way back on the reunion.

Just laid everything out on front street. Dont blame us cause your dad was out here doing infidelity trips with you in tow which in of itself was wild to say on TV

The chick I was watching it with was like

:merchant:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMG-0214.png
IMG-0213.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I knew big breh with the plats wouldn’t last because they made too big of a deal out of being in a interracial relationship.

nikkas that really pawg, pawg and don’t think twice about it and the girls they pawg with follow accordingly. Big Breh probably hangs around shea butter types and know he ain’t gonna be invited to brunch with his cawntry pawg.

Also, the no sex til marriage thing was an easy curve. He should have known from then it was over. She said she don’t even wanna make out with breh lol

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TBH IG is controlled reality for women. I hope men don’t believe the pictures we see on there have not been messed with?

:mjlol:

These chicks spend a lot of time tweaking a picture before they post. On her IG she’s filtered and faceapped her face almost too much. Looks like a different woman in almost every photo.

The reality is her body is absolutely crazy but that face is mid.

You want to see what a woman really looks like see her without makeup

a49auKQj_t.jpg

She looks like my grandmother in the face

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
That man was mentally checked out right after he had that convo with AD about having mixed children. He knew he couldn’t risk being judged by his family and friends about marrying a white girl.

When he was on that boat, every male in the world knows that look he had. That was post nut clarity without even busting a nut. He was deep in thought on how he was going to break it off with ole girl without looking like an a$$hole.

That man had tig ole bitties sitting next to him and he was like “Oh shyt dolphins :gladbron:!!”

Then when he got home, he was PURPOSELY on his phone non stop. I almost felt like he was doing it to piss her so she can start a fight with him so he can use that as a reason to end it.

Then when she told him that she feels he wasn’t being affectionate enough, he use that to his advantage and flipped it on her. It was some Jedi mind trick shyt and then he just told her, “Yeah it’s not gonna work :yeshrug:

THEN went back on his phone and called his homie to pick him up. Like he had the shyt planned out :russ:

I can’t wait for the reunion when he gives his reasoning which you know will be some bullshyt :pachaha:

Again..i love this show brehs :blessed:
I think this is it. I told my Wife he loves his family and friends so much that he values their opinion.

@CouldntBeMeTho

That family/friend tribe shyt is for the birds. You only have one life to live and you need to do what makes you happy. Satisfying his tribe is what makes him happy.
:manny:
Be an adult and be real though. She deserves that. You wasted her time knowing that you can’t deal with white women like that. Come on man. POS move.
:picard: