Love Is Blind Netflix

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Chelsea is a hopeless romantic, those are annoying

How much have they been fukking that he felt he needed a breather from that :heh:

Chelsea makes no sense to me.

She says she's a nurturer type -- in my experiences, those types tend to be hard to care for because they are so used to doting/caring for others to where they don't take time for self-care or for someone else to do it for them -- but needs constant 24/7 reassurance of her place in one's life. That math ain't mathing, and Jimmy ain't wired to constantly reassure like that.

Jess is probably the better choice for him solely because her self-esteem is higher but that ship sailed.

I'd be shocked if any of these worked out.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I honestly think Jess is the hottest woman I've ever seen on love is blind. Yeah her attitude is trash but look wise she is a flawless white woman

I jumped in late, but for a white woman she's quality on looks.

Her high self-esteem/know her worth thing can be grating, but I'm assuming that developed out of having to raise a child early on and prove she's more than just a single mom who chose poorly (unsure on the co-parent dynamic)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

The show don’t even need “real nikkas” just regular brehs like the breh Brett that worked for Nike last season or a couple seasons ago.

He was kinda soft too but he didn’t act like a weirdo or suss nikka like Clay or Kenneth

Got Marshall lookin like a realer nikka than these lames this season :scusthov:

Think about what it would take for a regular black man to decide to go on this stupid show and also get picked. Marshal was weird too...Closer to normal, but still was called sassy.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Her high self-esteem/know her worth thing can be grating, but I'm assuming that developed out of having to raise a child early on and prove she's more than just a single mom who chose poorly (unsure on the co-parent dynamic)

I have no issues with overly confident women. Jess is fire....I like everything about her except the baggage. It's th elow self esteem ones I have 0 patience for.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Super facts….i don’t care what this chick said about waiting for marriage, any straight man with any sexual experience would of at minimum had the tip in by lunch time

As long as she's attracted to him. If it's not there it's not happening.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

The show don’t even need “real nikkas” just regular brehs like the breh Brett that worked for Nike last season or a couple seasons ago.

He was kinda soft too but he didn’t act like a weirdo or suss nikka like Clay or Kenneth

Brett and Kwame were the only halfway normal nikkas that have ever been on the show and they were in the same season. It's no wonder they were cool.

Even SK from Season 2 I think was with other chicks and Marshall was just soft, but at least he wasn't a cheater or a psycho.
Both Clay and Kenneth give sus vibes. While Ken's are obvious Clay pretty much acts like ever DL cat I've hear stories about.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

This Ken managed to come off more sus than Marshall's emotional ass lmafo. We spent 3 episodes and how many days listening to this bytch begging this nikka to touch her :dead: rubbing his thigh, looking dead in his eyes. I know hat nikkas that would've fukked just to shut her the fukk up. nikka why you there?:pachaha::francis: homie had more passion talking to Clay than the pawg he chose

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Raven clears just about anyone on the American version of the show. My co-worker told me her and her roommate binged Sweden and Brazil because the women were more attractive. :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not for nothing i find shows like this a little more interesting for the fact that they got more ‘regular degular’ looking people on it. Versus those fake dating shows like ex on the beach or whatever that its clearly just a bunch of out of work catalogue models

also, everyone can say that one chick with the kid was a come up but it’s clear she’s a damaged goods bird. What glitters ain’t gold there. bytch talking about instagram follow-policing and being in foster homes, having a kid at 17, her life long boyfriend leaving her a month after knocking her up, etc.

She might be more insecure than that other big headed bytch

giphy.gif

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Not for nothing i find shows like this a little more interesting for the fact that they got more ‘regular degular’ looking people on it. Versus those fake dating shows like ex on the beach or whatever that its clearly just a bunch of out of work catalogue models

also, everyone can say that one chick with the kid was a come up but it’s clear she’s a damaged goods bird. What glitters ain’t gold there. bytch talking about instagram follow-policing and being in foster homes, having a kid at 17, her life long boyfriend leaving her a month after knocking her up, etc.

She might be more insecure than that other big headed bytch

giphy.gif

If she is, her defense mechanism seems to be tried and true for her psyche.