Love Is Blind Netflix

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I jumped in late, but for a white woman she's quality on looks.

Her high self-esteem/know her worth thing can be grating, but I'm assuming that developed out of having to raise a child early on and prove she's more than just a single mom who chose poorly (unsure on the co-parent dynamic)
Looks like she has lip fillers though.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
It seems like Chelsea was happy to have "taken" Jimmy over Jessica...who SHE perceives to be more physically attractive. While Jessica feels she "lost" Jimmy to a woman she feels is inferior to her looks-wise...The fight is really between these two birds, who are BOTH majorly insecure, for different reasons.

Funny thing is, I don't think Chelsea is "ugly" per se but she damn sure know she wrong for comparing herself to Meagan Fox. I saw a clip where it said filming edited out that Jimmy said he looked like Christian McCaffery :heh: See, Chelsea the type you take and you mold. You could have her doing all kinds of foolishness for you if you got a good mouthpiece and I ain't talking bout lickin...but that's a thread for another day...

Clay seem like he grappling with his sexuality...Like he need the presence of another man. He talk too damn much bout family business but he seen a lot of trauma. He don't know really HOW to or if he WANTS to be faithful to someone. When I seen them complex sandals he had on, I said :ohhh:okay, I see what type time he on...Like he gon sneak a meetup at the bar after filming with big Kendawg "just for drinks:hubie:"

Kenny, ain't een gotta speak on that. What kind of "friend" was picking him up anyway? He played that out EXACTLY like a female would do it (no disrespect). What straight man say things like "it's giving" casually?:stopitslime:

Only couple I see making it out is John and Amy. They seem the most connected and ready for marriage. Rest of these nikkas playing games or looking for free promo. Show is supposed to end in marriage but you got cats on here saying "I mIgHT noT Be ReaDy FoR MarRiaGe":snoop:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

The show don’t even need “real nikkas” just regular brehs like the breh Brett that worked for Nike last season or a couple seasons ago.

He was kinda soft too but he didn’t act like a weirdo or suss nikka like Clay or Kenneth

Got Marshall lookin like a realer nikka than these lames this season :scusthov:
Real nikkaz aren't going on a show like that.
Brett Marshall and Kwame were all better than this. All had their own thing going on and didn't care about whatever Bossip and the Shade Room were saying.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Brett Marshall and Kwame were all better than this. All had their own thing going on and didn't care about whatever Bossip and the Shade Room were saying.

Yeah, they gave Marshall the "soft guy" edit. When in reality he was dealing with a bird ass, toxic woman and stood on his and called it a day. Dude felt his feelings then pushed on.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Not for nothing i find shows like this a little more interesting for the fact that they got more ‘regular degular’ looking people on it. Versus those fake dating shows like ex on the beach or whatever that its clearly just a bunch of out of work catalogue models

also, everyone can say that one chick with the kid was a come up but it’s clear she’s a damaged goods bird. What glitters ain’t gold there. bytch talking about instagram follow-policing and being in foster homes, having a kid at 17, her life long boyfriend leaving her a month after knocking her up, etc.

She might be more insecure than that other big headed bytch

giphy.gif
It’s crazy. I think she looks good but you take a deeper look at her, she’s had a grip of work done. As in, shaved jaw, cheek fillers, eye lids etc…
:wow:
She transformed into that…
:dame:
You can tell she fake by her conversations as well. In the pods, she was cool but outside you already know she wants the instagram following. I think somebody said she’s a comedian.
:mjlol:
Shout out to the surgeon who created this Swedish Jungle goddess. All of young Hollywood should get her surgeon’s number.
:pacsurgeon:
:pachaha: