Love Is Blind Netflix

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think her being a cac was the issue.

How I saw it is that he realized although she likes black men she isn’t physically attracted to FAT black men like himself.

Everyone is going at the breh but notice how when she said there’s no desire in the relationship (physical attraction) and he said “for you?” She didn’t say he was wrong the same way he corrected her:manny:

Nah that was a gaslighting judo move and she was too flustered to counter it.

When the girl is not attracted you KNOW it. See Irina from last year.

Also I doubt breh has options like THAT. Even if he thinks she’s not attracted he needed to just put his ego away and roll with it because she was obviously trying to be more affectionate and work with him.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Dont believe you.

Matter fact just last week you and @NoMoreWhiteWoman2020 went out with like 4 pawgs

One that looks like Sydney Sweeney, one like Hayley Atwell, one like a thicker Scarlett Johansson, and one like a lighter Kardashian
I told your sour cream loving ass that I don’t date hillbillies or fukk them. I guess that’s why you like pumpkin pie over sweet potato :snoop:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Nah that was a gaslighting judo move and she was too flustered to counter it.

When the girl is not attracted you KNOW it. See Irina from last year.

Also I doubt breh has options like THAT. Even if he thinks she’s not attracted he needed to just put his ego away and roll with it because she was obviously trying to be more affectionate and work with him.
That man was mentally checked out right after he had that convo with AD about having mixed children. He knew he couldn’t risk being judged by his family and friends about marrying a white girl.

When he was on that boat, every male in the world knows that look he had. That was post nut clarity without even busting a nut. He was deep in thought on how he was going to break it off with ole girl without looking like an a$$hole.

That man had tig ole bitties sitting next to him and he was like “Oh shyt dolphins :gladbron:!!”

Then when he got home, he was PURPOSELY on his phone non stop. I almost felt like he was doing it to piss her so she can start a fight with him so he can use that as a reason to end it.

Then when she told him that she feels he wasn’t being affectionate enough, he use that to his advantage and flipped it on her. It was some Jedi mind trick shyt and then he just told her, “Yeah it’s not gonna work :yeshrug:

THEN went back on his phone and called his homie to pick him up. Like he had the shyt planned out :russ:

I can’t wait for the reunion when he gives his reasoning which you know will be some bullshyt :pachaha:

Again..i love this show brehs :blessed:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Both Clay & Kenny seem sus to me

kenneth-is-really-out-here-more-turned-on-by-these-two-than-v0-ttclplgh7yjc1.jpeg

Dude was checking out Clay the whole time lol. Didn’t even smile that big when the pawg was throwing the yams on him. Dude looked disgusted and uncomfortable when she was tryna lay up on him on the boat. Didn’t even know how to position his arm under a shorty. He clearly aint interested in females.

Like what chick wouldn’t get mad at u waking her up 1am on a work night. I would get cussed out and silent treatment til noon. He was tryna find a reason to bounce lol

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how people aren't calling that out, had his nikka scoop him up like he was a housewife leaving an abusive relationship, shyt was SUSPECT

From when that man said "it's giving" multiple times at the first couple meet. That confirmed a few things for me.

What straight man does anyone know who uses that phrase? Any of y'all use that phrase? Any of you fist bump your woman? Like he does with her?

:francis::sas2:

The thing with the white chick is kinda genius but the execution is lacking as his not a very convincing straight guy.

He was probably getting antsy people were beginning to suspect at home. So how do you let everyone know you're 'heterosexual?' But in a way that everyone can stop questioning.

Go onto LiB

Get a woman, preferably a white woman, so the sistas arent at your neck for duping a black woman.

Try your best to pretend, but show her no real affection at all. Despite her bringing it up to you multiple times. This man couldn't even look her in the eyes for most of their convos. He could look other men in the eyes with no problem.

Lay the groundwork of race and family as the reason you in the end can't go through with it. I'm suspecting he wanted a beard but then got cold feet. Or she was a little too on the ball for him and he couldnt at first find a way to put her off.

That convo they had gave him the out he was looking for.

My man never kissed her properly. Just pecks, never made out with her, never looked at all comfortable with her as a woman. Gave the excuse of religion and waiting as why he didn't want to have sex or get intimate.

:russ:

People should go rewatch their engagement meeting and seriously tell me that man isnt at least bi-sexual.

Looked like a f*g hag with her gay bestie. The way he was acting kekeing with her.

Then having another man come scoop you up like you a thot.

Pause

I guess he can now say he was engaged and people can stop wondering why his single.

Checkmate. Or not as anyone with eyes knows what they see.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
From when that man said "it's giving" multiple times at the first couple meet. That confirmed a few things for me.

What straight man does anyone know who uses that phrase? Any of y'all use that phrase? Any of you fist bump your woman? Like he does with her?

The thing with the white chick is kinda genius but the execution is lacking as his not a very convincing straight guy.

He was probably getting antsy people were beginning to suspect at home. So how do you let everyone know you're 'heterosexual?' But in a way that everyone can stop questioning.

Go onto LiB

Get a woman, preferably a white woman, so the sistas arent at your neck for duping a black woman.

Try your best to pretend, but show her no real affection at all. Despite her bringing it up to you multiple times. This man couldn't even look her in the eyes for most of their convos. He could look other men in the eyes with no problem.

Lay the groundwork of race and family as the reason you in the end can't go through with it. I'm suspecting he wanted a beard but then got cold feet. Or she was a little too on the ball for him and he couldnt at first find a way to put her off.

My man never kissed her properly. Just pecks, never made out with her, never looked at all comfortable with her as a woman. Gave the excuse of religion and waiting as why he didn't want to have sex or get intimate.

People should go rewatch their engagement meeting and seriously tell me that man isnt at least bi-sexual.

Looked like a f*g hag with her gay bestie. The way he was acting kekeing with her.

Pause

I guess he can now say he was engaged and people can stop wondering why his single.

Just adding this so people play it while reading your post

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB

Go onto LiB

Pause

This is a powerful post, goddamn:pachaha:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
White dude that paired up with the tatted chick is so damn dumb, holy shyt :mjlol:

He's like the dumb hick caricature that they used to have in comic books and cartoons just wandering his dumb ass all over getting into calamities.

"DUUUUH, I'd love to be a stepdad to yer kid, tell me about err :bryan:"

"DUUUUH, actually I got another date tonight. Hey new date, DUUUUH I love you :bryan: "

"DUUUUH, nice to meet you, fiancee. I got on women's deodorant, HYUK! :bryan: "

"DUUUUH, wait a minute. You don't look like Megan Fox but you sure do got some purty teeth :bryan: "

"DUUUUH, speakin' a teeth, muh gums is bleedin' cuz I brushed my teeth too hard :bryan: "

"DUUUUUUUH, now muh lip is bleedin' too cuz I tried to eat all the taquitos before anyone could catch me :bryan:"

"DUUUUH, I reckon that there black lady shure does got a purty butt! :bryan: "

"DUUUUUUUH, how's it hangin' ladies? I just got done talking to that black lady with the purty butt for uh hour! HYUK! :bryan:"

"DUUUUUH, we're back home and I can't talk to you today cuz I bit the shyt outta muh dern lip again :bryan:"

"DUUUUH, yer actin' real clingy today. I didn't even want that ass you just gave me an hour ago :bryan:"

"DUUUUUUUH, hey wife. Muh buddy just showed me the picture of the girl I was gonna pick before you. She shure is a smoke show :bryan::bryan::bryan:"

"Welp, we finally got to meet in person so I reckon I'll fukk err too :bryan:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Last edited: