Love Is Blind Netflix

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Face card ain't the best but the body is incredible. She must not have many black friends, they would not have her out on TV with her hair looking like that :lolbron:
LAWD JESUS the BAWDY!
giphy.gif

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
White chics who like black dudes mess wit fat brehs all day every day breh… Mans was gaslighting her.. on the vacation she was literally trying her best to give breh the draws… Cocaine Kenny is gay it’s that simple

Yep she was hyped since the door reveal , maybe we will hear something in the reunion.

98 Degrees wife is going to go in on the men anyway until she gets an answer.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m still on episode 7 but she seems cool so far and is tryna work with him. I don’t date white girls but that plus the titties had me like :ehh:

Ken should’ve never proposed to a cac if he knew it was gonna be an issue. :why:

Dont believe you.

Matter fact just last week you and @NoMoreWhiteWoman2020 went out with like 4 pawgs

One that looks like Sydney Sweeney, one like Hayley Atwell, one like a thicker Scarlett Johansson, and one like a lighter Kardashian

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikka never tried to kiss her or show affection once.. It was her that’s was doing that trying to get close to him, kiss him and showing affection.. she was literally trying to give him some buns on the vacation coaching him up to touch her and put his arms around her… Lmaoo

Yet he mentioned he did…

Again on the last day of their intimate vacation she said she is starting to now enjoy physical touch…

She just wasn’t physically attracted to him. How can y’all not see this. He focused on his phone for that reason because he felt that.

Y’all falling for the cacette’s tears :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
White chics who like black dudes mess wit fat brehs all day every day breh… Mans was gaslighting her.. on the vacation she was literally trying her best to give breh the draws… Cocaine Kenny is gay it’s that simple

Then him keeping her as a BEARD would make more sense.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yet he mentioned he did…

Again on the last day of their intimate vacation she said she is starting to now enjoy physical touch…

She just wasn’t physically attracted to him. How can y’all not see this. He focused on his phone for that reason because he felt that.

Nobody falling for her tears.. Everyone saw mans was a bone smuggler from jump lmaoo

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Yet he mentioned he did…

Your interpretation of the whole scenario is pretty wild breh :skip:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I’ve re-watched that scene of Laura and Jeramey over 5X :mjlol:

That was masterful television. With the scene opening with him sitting in the chair with them sunglasses on acting all nonchalant. Laura sitting there and just saying “You left this house at 10:45PM last night and come home at 4:35AM…the bar closes at 2AM. Where the fukk were you?”

That’s how you KNEW shyt was about to go off. :gladbron:

Then dude coming up with his bullshyt ass story and ole girl just looking at him and her CONSTANTLY giving him chances to tell the truth. But he kept standing on that lie..

Meanwhile the music keeps building up like some Chris Nolan movie.

So then she says, “So you saying you WEREN’T at the parking lot of the bar?”

And he panics and says “I don’t want to talk about that at this moment”

And she looked at him like “You know you done fukked up right?..”

And then drops the bomb that she knew he was at ole girl’s house :russ:

I just didn’t understand why dude left his location on and TOLD her it was on as “ reassurance” :mindblown:

Like she wasn’t gonna see it.

I love this damn show :blessed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’ve re-watched that scene of Laura and Jeramey over 5X :mjlol:

That was masterful television. With the scene opening with him sitting in the chair with them sunglasses on acting all nonchalant. Laura sitting there and just saying “You left this house at 10:45PM last night and come home at 4:35AM…the bar closes at 2AM. Where the fukk were you?”

That’s how you KNEW shyt was about to go off. :gladbron:

Then dude coming up with his bullshyt ass story and ole girl just looking at him and her CONSTANTLY giving him chances to tell the truth. But he kept standing on that lie..

Meanwhile the music keeps building up like some Chris Nolan movie.

So then she says, “So you saying you WEREN’T at the parking lot of the bar?”

And he panics and says “I don’t want to talk about that at this moment”

And she looked at him like “You know you done fukked up right?..”

And then drops the bomb that she knew he was at ole girl’s house :russ:

I just didn’t understand why dude left his location on and TOLD her it was on as “ reassurance” :mindblown:

Like she wasn’t gonna see it.

I love this damn show :blessed:

Straight up hit broadie wit the "this time you say u bought the bottle of beer.....at 12:30?" :ufdup:

a9d8d11d-3d54-4f6b-950f-1c148a7c8395_text.gif