Love Is Blind Netflix

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m still on episode 7 but she seems cool so far and is tryna work with him. I don’t date white girls but that plus the titties had me like :ehh:

Ken should’ve never proposed to a cac if he knew it was gonna be an issue. :why:

Kenneth was probably not feeling her or felt rejected. His girl was attractive. What cats need to realize is sometimes attraction is not instantaneous. You sometimes have to work at it... A broad could not feel you physically but end up eating out of your hand if she feels comfortable with you and you connect with her spiritually. She has to be open to it though. I think his girl was...but principal boy was not having it. I don't get why people come on these kinds of shows and bail so quickly.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I’m still on episode 7 but she seems cool so far and is tryna work with him. I don’t date white girls but that plus the titties had me like :ehh:

Ken should’ve never proposed to a cac if he knew it was gonna be an issue. :why:

I don’t think her being a cac was the issue.

How I saw it is that he realized although she likes black men she isn’t physically attracted to FAT black men like himself.

Everyone is going at the breh but notice how when she said there’s no desire in the relationship (physical attraction) and he said “for you?” She didn’t say he was wrong the same way he corrected her:manny:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
She wants him to get a vasectomy :mjtf:

Doesn't she know they are permanent unlike simple Birth control options
its reversible breh. pretty quick procedure too, just like those birth control implants.

if they are broke just use the pull out method and wear a condom during her ovulation days. its not that difficult.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB

How I saw it is that he realized although she likes black men she isn’t physically attracted to FAT black men like himself.

Everyone is going at the breh but notice how when she said there’s no desire in the relationship (physical attraction) and he said “for you?” She didn’t say he was wrong the same way he corrected her:manny:
He jedi mind tricked her breh, the whole convo started about him not giving her enough physical attention, and he flipped a 1am tittay grab as his evidence that she's not attracted to him:skip:
Dude gaslit her pretty spectacularly, he was just looking for the first real criticism from her as a reason to bounce.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He jedi mind tricked her breh, the whole convo started about him not giving her enough physical attention, and he flipped a 1am tittay grab as his evidence that she's not attracted to him:skip:
Dude gaslit her pretty spectacularly, he was just looking for the first real criticism from her as a reason to bounce.

Right lol. Ain't nobody tryna be woken up at 1 in the morning for no mf affection time. Had a better chance waking her up with his face in between her legs at least to make it actually worth it :dead:

Mans was just getting to close to bringing milk home to the family for the 1st time ever & couldn't go thru wit it :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You missed the part where he said he tries to show affection/kiss her and she moves away/dismiss him? :dahell:

If it was how you say it is, she would have corrected him she NEVER did. NOT ONCE. She was SILENT because she’s know he’s RIGHT.

WHY would he or anyone stay with someone if they pretty much tell you they're NOT physically attracted to you? :dahell:

The breh was already checked out BEFORE they got back from the vacation because of this, her saying what she did just confirmed what he suspected.

Even when they were on the vacation towards the end she said something to the effect of she’s slowly starting to like physical touch. Who says that about someone they’re physically attracted to?:dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nigga broke up with that southern white girl and told his homeboy on the phone. “yea, i’m gettin my stuff and i’ll be over in a bit”. Did he forget he was still mic’d up ?
:wtf:

I’m perplexed as to why these gay ass niggas are coming onto these shows when it’s clear they like penis.
Mans had the deep voice talkin bout “yeah bro I’ll be over in a bit”

:mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

White chics who like black dudes mess wit fat brehs all day every day breh… Mans was gaslighting her.. on the vacation she was literally trying her best to give breh the draws… Cocaine Kenny is gay it’s that simple

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You missed the part where he said he tries to show affection/kiss her and she moves away/dismiss him? :dahell:

If it was how you say it is, she would have corrected him she NEVER did. NOT ONCE. She was SILENT because she’s know he’s RIGHT.

WHY would he or anyone stay with someone if they pretty much tell you they're NOT physically attracted to you? :dahell:

The breh was already checked out BEFORE they got back from the vacation because of this, her saying what she did just confirmed what he suspected.

Even when they were on the vacation towards the end she said something to the effect of she’s slowly starting to like physical touch. Who says that about someone they’re physically attracted to?:dead:
nikka never tried to kiss her or show affection once.. It was her that’s was doing that trying to get close to him, kiss him and showing affection.. she was literally trying to give him some buns on the vacation coaching him up to touch her and put his arms around her… Lmaoo