Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The fat nikka a wild faggitt holy shyt… That white board is cute, she would be getting that raw black meat religiously :takedat:

Yeah, I wasnt tryna put shyt on Cuh's jacket but he outta pocket for not even clappin dem cheeks at least once or twice before duckin' out.

Congratulations fukk nicca, u earned this:

bd3f1e0c-e356-4225-890a-15d6c0c86d22_text.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
So sick of this Chelsea heaux & her lil whiny insecure ass
full

Lol at cuh saying he needed a breather from that trash ass box too. Can't hit it from the byke cuz ain't nothing there & damn sure ain't doing missionary wit dat chin :umad:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Something happened off camera … Dude knew he was white girl in pod , she’s built fine enough , he threw he in the bushes immediately .

He spoke to her like she was dumbest women ever .

nikka on the spectrum and might be a lil :wrist: He’s also a master gaslighter :mjlol: cuz ain’t no way she should believe it’s her fault

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I’m still on episode 7 but she seems cool so far and is tryna work with him. I don’t date white girls but that plus the titties had me like :ehh:

Ken should’ve never proposed to a cac if he knew it was gonna be an issue. :why:
Yeah I low key feel bad for her. I’m on ep 8 and by her body language you can tell she’s trying to ignore him stuck on the phone. He doing her dirty that’s too bad cause she actually feeling him

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ayo what fukkin weirdo shyt. Bringing up intimate shyt in front of ya fam....like Chelsea talking bout issues that Jimmy had with her (like previously being married) and Laura's Real Mob Housewives lookin' ass bringin' up a fukkin DM in front of her parents??

succession-logan-roy.gif

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I’m still on episode 7 but she seems cool so far and is tryna work with him. I don’t date white girls but that plus the titties had me like :ehh:

Ken should’ve never proposed to a cac if he knew it was gonna be an issue. :why:
Even the producers had the camera focus on the tittays like "do y'all believe this Kenny nikka is passing on these?:wtf:"

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Even liberal ass Reddit is detecting those vibes :dead: :
nigga broke up with that southern white girl and told his homeboy on the phone. “yea, i’m gettin my stuff and i’ll be over in a bit”. Did he forget he was still mic’d up ?
:wtf:

I’m perplexed as to why these gay ass niggas are coming onto these shows when it’s clear they like penis.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I honestly think Jess is the hottest woman I've ever seen on love is blind. Yeah her attitude is trash but look wise she is a flawless white woman
she got on a pound of makeup every scene she’s in, Scarf. a girl who is naturally beautiful doesn’t wear heavy makeup like that