Love Is Blind Netflix

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Vanessa: Hooking up. What is hooking up these days?

Izzy:
michael-irvin-ahahahaha.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
“You're not the type of woman I normally find attractive”. - Uche allegedly to Aaliyah. :wow::wow::wow:

I didn’t expect to hear this kind of c00nery. I can’t believe I ever defended this fool.

I don't even know if its true as Uche wasn't there. Especially since aaliyah was trying to stir up some ish with lydia that wasn't even true.

off camera you said........

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
“You're not the type of woman I normally find attractive”. - Uche allegedly to Aaliyah. :wow::wow::wow:

I didn’t expect to hear this kind of c00nery. I can’t believe I ever defended this fool.

Uche wanted what SK got last season. Them Africans usually are major league c00ns

The need to cast more dudes like Brett. He was a great representation of black men

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Why is everyone jump to the c00n angle with that? That could just as well mean he likes thicker women or light brights. Also did he say she’s not the type he finds attractive or not the type that he normally dates? Was it even referring to looks or personality?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I don't even know if its true as Uche wasn't there. Especially since aaliyah was trying to stir up some ish with lydia that wasn't even true.

off camera you said........
Man, Milton was going to defend his wife, but nah, Lydia’s hands were dirty as fukk in all this. It’s clear that what Aaliyah was saying happened and Lydia’s little “Yeah, we just asked each other, you got the casting e-mail too? :jbhmm: ” and talked about it for 2 seconds, was bogus.

Everything Milton said about Uche was even truer of Lydia. She purposely disrespected Aaliyah with all that info as soon as she let her guard down about it under the guise of being a friend. Even after being asked to stop, to the point they had a blowup.

They really did Aaliyah a disservice downplaying Lydia’s bad behavior.

And honestly, Uche too, to an extent even though he wasn’t innocent. She went psycho when Izzy ended it, love bombed Aaliyah, and took pictures of that man’s crib saying I see you and no one is alarmed about this stalking shyt :gucci:

This show has already had lawsuits and they’re not going to be happy until someone hits that button for real

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why is everyone jump to the c00n angle with that? That could just as well mean he likes thicker women or light brights. Also did he say she’s not the type he finds attractive or not the type that he normally dates? Was it even referring to looks or personality?

give us ep 12 of justt uche

pay the man :blessed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
WOW Chris is a Grade A fukkboy. What a twist. JP over there looking like he couldn’t talk himself out of a brown paper bag. How do you fumble something that easy!! Milton is a class act I give it two years before Lydia is pregnant….well if she doesn’t leave first. Stacy is an old ugly bytch that thinks she is a catch and Izzy needs to stop listening to drake then get his affairs on order. Johnie fukked up but I wish her the best. A coli breh will save her.

Another messy season has ended oh well
giphy.gif

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Izzy lost a lot of weight. Guess he ain't selling any insurance.

Didn't think Milton and Lydia would still be married. They had chemistry this season and their humor is the same. I just thought the age difference would be too much.

JP act like he some catch lol. Man he such a dweeb. Look as if he was at the Jan 6 riots. His ex fiancee tity meats were tittying at the reunion.

Good luck to Stacy. If i was a man with money I hit and then dip. Ain't got time to put up with her bratty attitude.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
- Who would have guessed that 24 year old Milton would end up being the least scummy person this season, and end up actually getting married :ehh:

- Good on Milton patching up his relationship with his family through his marriage. It might be one of the reasons that make him stick to it longer than we anticipate. :salute:

- Stacy is a pass around just based of off her account of events after they left the show. She ain't locking no dude down anytime soon because she thinks she's all that and more even though the personality is questionable.

- Izzy is just the finacially destitute male version of Stacy who thinks him being so emotional makes him a great catch and that every woman should feel lucky to be liked by a guy like him.

- Chris is a bona fide scumbag and even had the audacity to justify that shyt by making it seem like he did it out of being the caring soft spoken good guy he is. You can tell he has mastered wearing that "nice guy" cloak to get in these women's pants and then bounce :mjgrin:
- Johnie got ASS, I saw it when she about to sit down :whoo:. But why she let Izzy tongue her down after all that shyt?! :gucci: Yeah this bytch aint got no back bone, I would never sleep with my eyes next to a woman like that. Probably did it to spite Stacey since its clear they hate each other.

- Aaliyah is a complete bore, you can tell she is a bit socially awkward but I feel bad she got used like a pawn to get back at Lydia by Uche. He clearly wasn't into her because you know why :mjpls:

- Uche being hated by every cast member is just :wow:, but yeah he had one goal after Aaliyah and that was to tank Lydia's stock to Milton but they saw right through it. :snoop: at him texting Lydia and Milton just to see if they still together. He comes off as insecure, he probably can't believe a guy like Milton got chosen over him.

- JP still on that weirdo shyt smiling awkwardly like a serial killer. :scust: I know he got a wall of guns at his crib :mjpls:. Why wont he just admit he didnt like the girl after he saw her physique? At least she took it well, but yeah you can tell she loves her makeup because even her chest was glittered up at the reunion. The titty meat is still top tier tho :ohlawd:

Ultimately, this season was a disaster production wise but still entertaining to me :ehh:, I enjoyed all the fukkery so I'll be looking out for season 6:blessed:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol: at all of them lying about dating someone.

Obviously Chris told his story, and Aaliyah gave details, but everyone else said they’ve been dating someone for a year, just trying to look good on TV, FOH

Izzy still seems enamored by Stacy, apparently he is dating a girl, but touching Stacy’s leg and trying to get close to her, dude is hurting

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Milton is what we should want US to look like on these shows.
I think his display is a bit of 🧢. But ultimately I appreciate the lack of craziness. I think Lydia is full of shyt and basically was a side piece Uche made believe that she was more.

I think everyone else besides Aaliyah is a weirdo.

Side bar: my girl got me watching Love is blind Japan. The production is much better and these people are way more mature. Makes Americans look like clowns.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I think he display is a bit of 🧢. But ultimately I appreciate the lack of craziness. I think Lydia is full of shyt and basically was a side piece Uche made believe that she was more.

I think everyone else besides Aaliyah is a weirdo.

Side bar: my girl got me watching Love is blind Japan. The production is much better and these people are way more mature. Makes Americans look like clowns.
Is it more entertaining tho? I mean, part of the appeal of Love is Blind is the fukkery that comes with it besides the happy endings. :patrice: