Love Is Blind Netflix

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The gall of Stacy to have attitude that Izzy was hooking up with people after turning him down at the alter and then officially breaking up with him after the fact.

Yes during that year he was getting p*ssy obviously why wouldnt he
Since the show aired, he’s now getting 15 minutes of fame p*ssy, friend. :banderas:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Jp clearly never had yams before. Those husky ass titties scared the maga homie

is this the face of a man that wants to have fun with those big titties

zwgopyocneub1.jpg

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The gall of Stacy to have attitude that Izzy was hooking up with people after turning him down at the alter and then officially breaking up with him after the fact.

She didn't seem to give a damn about her hooking up with other people. It was more like "how you gone talk all this shyt about Johnie specifically and then try and hook up with her later on".

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I gotta take a 2nd look. Face is less than decent IMO.
Johnie's face can be cute at the right angle but that's while made up. I can only imagine how it'd look without. Hell I thought Stacie was cute until seeing her without all of the makeup on. Johnie might lowkey have some ass. Looked like she might have a little something when she was getting on stage. I didn't even notice her having nice breasts. Neither Stacie nor Johnie are all that attractive to me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

thats how women are
I don't want you but how dare someone else did

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Also it's funny that the show is called Love Is Blind cause ain't no way in hell I'd see Milton staying with Lydia if she didn't look the way she do.

I always say they should throw in like a fat dude or fat girl and lets really see if it is blind :troll: