Need this vetted.

Edit……nah

:francis: that split second camera shot tricked me
mpv-shot0001.jpg

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Is it more entertaining tho? I mean, part of the appeal of Love is Blind is the fukkery that comes with it besides the happy endings. :patrice:
I just got back from Tokyo and Kyoto earlier this year so I rocked with it so far. But it doesn’t really have fukkery so far. They focus on more couples and it’s sort of like “this is your episode” and “this is yours” so everyone in the cast gets focused on at different times. I’ve only watched the first two episodes though so I don’t know what happens when they meet the families.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why is everyone jump to the c00n angle with that? That could just as well mean he likes thicker women or light brights. Also did he say she’s not the type he finds attractive or not the type that he normally dates? Was it even referring to looks or personality?
Nah they was saying son was talking crazy about Aaliyah behind her back. Son a bytch nikka.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

This nikka Uche is a narcissist. Milton own friends said he’s not emotional like that. This nikka Uche tryna say the opposite. lol.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Y'all see this shyt?

This show gonna be finished. Looks like it's becoming a liability and they already cutting couples and engagements completely out. I was baffled at how this season went on struggling with the couples that were there. Then they only show 2 ceremonies when they had a whole other couple go that far?????

:heh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Y'all see this shyt?

This show gonna be finished. Looks like it's becoming a liability and they already cutting couples and engagements completely out. I was baffled at how this season went on struggling with the couples that were there. Then they only show 2 ceremonies when they had a whole other couple go that far?????

:heh:

This show is constantly in some head assery shyt. Every season

But it probably makes netflix a good amount of money so i doubt it goes anywhere

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I heard that they used to make participants pay a 50K fee if they left early. Why did they change that?
:jbhmm:

Earlier season were better. Seems each season it's less couples that even get to the alter

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I heard that they used to make participants pay a 50K fee if they left early. Why did they change that?
:jbhmm:

Earlier season were better. Seems each season it's less couples that even get to the alter

The past few seasons its always been black folks marrying the most :jbhmm: