Love Is Blind Netflix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This season was mid af, the producers gotta come up with something to incentivize people coming on the reunion. Maybe they need to pay them. This trend where the villains don't pull up at the end sucks.

I was looking and other seasons were like 15 episodes this season only 11.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Izzy talks all this smack then canoodles and cavort with johnie as soon he gets a chance :mjlol:
nikka was overcompensating. lol. nikka knew he fukked up. But he bashed her so bad that she ain’t really wanna fukk wit him either. Stacy on the other hand didn’t even wanna be in a relationship with son at the end. Let alone a marriage.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka was overcompensating. lol. nikka knew he fukked up. But he bashed her so bad that she ain’t really wanna fukk wit him either. Stacy on the other hand didn’t even wanna be in a relationship with son at the end. Let alone a marriage.

Jonnie is unattractive to me inside and out.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Told u ya boy wasn’t shyt. lol.
:mjlol:
We all knew he was a HOH scumbag. But don’t scumbags deserve love too? Look at your bat shlt crazy girl Lydia. She was the biggest one on the show and she still duped, I mean found love with Big Milt, friend. :mjgrin:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol:
We all knew he was a HOH scumbag. But don’t scumbags deserve love too? Look at your bat shlt crazy girl Lydia. She was the biggest one on the show and she still duped, I mean found love with Big Milt, friend. :mjgrin:
Lydia ain’t shyt either. lol. It’s just that Uche even MORE ain’t shyt than Lydia.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lydia ain’t shyt either. lol. It’s just that Uche even MORE ain’t shyt than Lydia.
Nah. What she did in the pod and and pre pod (stalking) is grade A bat sh!t crazy scumbaggery. Uche tried to get revenge on her destroying his chance at Blind Love :mjlol: but failed miserably.

He even tried at the 11th hour to destroy her shot at Blind Love. :pachaha:

He should’ve been more stealth with his revenge plot like Mr Nice Guy Chris was, friend.