Love Is Blind Netflix

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I always say they should throw in like a fat dude or fat girl and lets really see if it is blind :troll:

They wouldn't make it to mexico. :mjlol:

Apparently on the Brazil version some dude proposed and when they did the reveal he started crying... but not tears of joy. Basically said "I can't do this."

:dead:

• Haha
Reactions: No1

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Man, Milton was going to defend his wife, but nah, Lydia’s hands were dirty as fukk in all this. It’s clear that what Aaliyah was saying happened and Lydia’s little “Yeah, we just asked each other, you got the casting e-mail too? :jbhmm: ” and talked about it for 2 seconds, was bogus.

Everything Milton said about Uche was even truer of Lydia. She purposely disrespected Aaliyah with all that info as soon as she let her guard down about it under the guise of being a friend. Even after being asked to stop, to the point they had a blowup.

They really did Aaliyah a disservice downplaying Lydia’s bad behavior.

And honestly, Uche too, to an extent even though he wasn’t innocent. She went psycho when Izzy ended it, love bombed Aaliyah, and took pictures of that man’s crib saying I see you and no one is alarmed about this stalking shyt :gucci:

This show has already had lawsuits and they’re not going to be happy until someone hits that button for real

Honestly Lydia is getting a pass because she did Aaliyah's non-red flag seeing ass a favor. I can't really respect Aaliyah for all that crying she was doing and still giving Uche a chance.

Sidenote... Uche reminds me of this nikka -----> Amber! Amber, let's go!

:mjlol:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Honestly Lydia is getting a pass because she did Aaliyah's non-red flag seeing ass a favor. I can't really respect Aaliyah for all that crying she was doing and still giving Uche a chance.

Sidenote... Uche reminds me of this nikka -----> Amber! Amber, let's go!

:mjlol:
Aaliyah is definitely too old to be as dumb as she initially was about this whole situation.

After Uche broke the news to her and she was like “She’s going to be an amazing auntie to our kids one day:obama:" I hit the :mjtf:

Even with all the trust in the world you can’t be cool with the chick and have her around your man unless you’re just dumb.

And sidenote, these chicks piss me off with this best friends stuff on all these shows. How in the hell can you become BEST FRIENDS with someone after living together for like a week. Damn first graders

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And sidenote, these chicks piss me off with this best friends stuff on all these shows. How in the hell can you become BEST FRIENDS with someone after living together for like a week. Damn first graders
i think this is just how girls try to make friends, their intention with getting a new friend is to have new BEST FRIEND.

there was this video floating around a week or 2 ago and a dude was mentioning something about his best friend and this girl who was apart of the conversation saying men friendships make no sense how we can have one thing in common [example used was playing basketball] and their entire friendship is built around that but they don't know that many personal details about them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
They wouldn't make it to mexico. :mjlol:

Apparently on the Brazil version some dude proposed and when they did the reveal he started crying... but not tears of joy. Basically said "I can't do this."

:dead:
i saw that. he literally left the show and was never to be seen again :laff:
on some
matrix-not-like-this.gif