Love Is Blind Netflix

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Poor man's MKBHD is a dikk, but makes for great TV, him calling out Mariam had me howling :mjlol:

What redeeming qualities does Stacy have? She's apparently a makeup artist but looks like a clown, and her without makeup is :huhldup:. She blatantly shyt on Johnie in front of everyone then bullied her, and that fakkit Izzy said it turned him on? LMAO, then that starts an argument. They seem obsessed with her even though they chose each other.
And Izzy is blatantly still lying about his finances, it ain't no $3500 debt he has, add a 0 to that, he said it so unconfidently.

I think both couples are gonna say no. Seems like it's looking that way.

Also, the reunion show better bring everyone back, hell make it 2 hours, there's way too many questions that need to be asked.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I just started watching with my girl. On episode 5 when they arrive to the resort in cancun.

Lydia is bad as fukk but she crazy as hell. She your typical latina. I feel she followed Uche.

Milton seemed kinda weird in the pods but he's grown on me. He a genuine dude. There is some connection btw the two. Both are goofy but she more bossy and spicy. He's more chill. I can tell he already annoyed at her but he knocking that Puerto Rican p*ssy for now.

JP and Taylor is hilarious. JP definitely :mjpls:.
Every piece of clothing has US or an American flag bought from Kohls lol.

He just not attracted to old girl. She a lil chubby but them tities huge. Just suck them joints and get it over with. She definitely want the dikk.

Izzy and Stacy boring. Izzy a lame ass dude. Stacy wanna get fukked hard and she probably love anal.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Poor man's MKBHD is a dikk, but makes for great TV, him calling out Mariam had me howling :mjlol:

What redeeming qualities does Stacy have? She's apparently a makeup artist but looks like a clown, and her without makeup is :huhldup:. She blatantly shyt on Johnie in front of everyone then bullied her, and that fakkit Izzy said it turned him on? LMAO, then that starts an argument. They seem obsessed with her even though they chose each other.
And Izzy is blatantly still lying about his finances, it ain't no $3500 debt he has, add a 0 to that, he said it so unconfidently.

I think both couples are gonna say no. Seems like it's looking that way.

Also, the reunion show better bring everyone back, hell make it 2 hours, there's way too many questions that need to be asked.
All these people been on various forms of social media spoiling shyt. Just a dumbass group. Izzy already revealed in a TikTok that they didn’t get married. And that one blonde girl who got engaged to that other MAGA ass dude that they didn’t show too much on the show, got married to another person 10 months after filming. Johnnie is also no longer employed at the law firm she was at - I know that firm - ain’t no way you’re going on LIB working there.

Aaliyah tried to date Uche after and said son didn’t find her attractive and told her that she’s not his usual type.

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
All these people been on various forms of social media spoiling shyt. Just a dumbass group. Izzy already revealed in a TikTok that they didn’t get married. And that one blonde girl who got engaged to that other MAGA ass dude that they didn’t show too much on the show, got married to another person 10 months after filming. Johnnie is also no longer employed at the law firm she was at - I know that firm - ain’t no way you’re going on LIB working there.

Aaliyah tried to date Uche after and said son didn’t find her attractive and told her that she’s not his usual type.
I feel like we already knew this was lowkey the case given how he's been acting and the CAC woman who claimed to be dating him on IG :mjpls:

Last edited:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I just caught up and finished episode 8.

Izzy lame as hell. Wtf he arguing with Jhonnie. My nikka you made your decision. So what after the pods she dated another cast mate. Your girl Stacy look better than her anyways.

Stacy weak as hell for bullying Jhonnie. They both are weak for that. Stacy annoys me. She a spoiled entitled brat cuz her daddy got bread. She annoying as hell always cutting Izzy off. She used to fukking with older men with money like her dad. Girls like Stacy are a dime a dozen. They ain't putting up with her attitude. They hit for a few months then cut her off as they should.

Also Izzy over here crying. What a bytch. Stacy was turned off. That boy broke. Insurance agents don't start off making money. You gotta grind and eventually you can make crazy bread. Every conversation about money Izzy looks uncomfortable.

I'm sure at the altar Izzy gonna say yes and Stacy will say no

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Lydia and Milton.

Lydia definitely was stalking Uche and followed him on the show. She crazy as hell but that makes the sex with her amazing.

Uche an a$$hole. I don't believe everything he told the other castmates. He an expert and spinning the argument in his favor. That makes him a great attorney.

I believe there is a connection btw Lydia and Milton. Both got that sarcastic funny personality. However that age difference too much.

Milton is too much of a kid still. That's a problem. After episode 8 I'm still not sure how it's gonna play out. I'm leaning to them not getting married.