Love Is Blind Netflix

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
The show is about to get faker now with paid actors just to keep it going. They will do anything to avoid further lawsuits and just film plants instead of risking it with real contestants who might switch up on them or get them in deep trouble with the law :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The show is about to get faker now with paid actors just to keep it going. They will do anything to avoid further lawsuits and just film plants instead of risking it with real contestants who might switch up on them or get them in deep trouble with the law :francis:
I mean it don't shock me. After seeing some of the arguments especially in the Ultimatum I was sure there was about to be some domestic violence. Sadly that's why I loved the first season of that show lol.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
We're not discussing JP enough and how well Taylor handled that breakup. Creh was disturbing as hell :skip:

You notice that man could never look her in the eyes. They could go whole convos and she would be looking at him, but his eyes are pointing anywhere else but at her. Even when she was giving him back the ring.

Real creepy shyt. She had a lucky escape from that creep.

There are a lot of white boys on JP's time the idea that these cac weirdos have it on easy mode in dating is overeggged. A lot of times these chicks peep how weird and awkward they are bail.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
love-is-blind-chelsea-kwame-041823-3d602d9b4200449897d93dbdf5e54d89.jpg

"Life is good"

It was interesting watching the recent one year after show they did recently. They seem legitimately into one another. And their families get along which is key. That money also makes life a little more easier for sure.

To think this breh was chasing Micah before he came to his senses.

Almost made as big a goof as Zack when he went with Irina over Bliss before realizing he fukked up majorly.

At least he corrected his mistake, now look at them married and happy. Meanwhile Micah and Irina both exposed as nasty pieces of work and single and bitter.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
It was interesting watching the recent one year after show they did recently. They seem legitimately into one another. And their families get along which is key. That money also makes life a little more easier for sure.

To think this breh was chasing Micah before he came to his senses.

Almost made as big a goof as Zack when he went with Irina over Bliss before realizing he fukked up majorly.

At least he corrected his mistake, now look at them married and happy. Meanwhile Micah and Irina both exposed as nasty pieces of work and single and bitter.
even got himself a new hairline with that money :wow:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get how you guys are reading this as anything other than him getting back at her out of anger. And he dated Aaliyah after so he’s speaking up for both of them. This nikka literally rejected her and then was about to propose to another woman. Are you guys serious lol? Y’all not used to Nigerian energy. That was just naija petty.
Lol@ Nigerian energy. If Nigerian energy is a corny weirdo lame then so be it

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Binge watched this the last few days. Season is ok, but only having two couples makes it boring at times.

JP is weird as fukk. The big titty chick wasn't even wearing tons of makeup. He made is seem like her face was caked up. Even if he wasn't into her he should have at least gone with the flow so he could suck those big titties for a few weeks. Dude is dumb and weird.

Lydia is crazy and can be cringy as fukk. After the last dinner, I don't think Milton is gonna go through with it.

It's clear as fukk Stacy is not gonna marry Izzy. Izzy is too broke for her. Even if she goes through with it, she definitely gonna make him sign a prenup :russ:

She don't even seem like she got money like that as much as her folks do lol. She got makeup artist on her LinkedIn and shyt apparently along wit mad other shyt. that's why Dad was saying I'd you can't step up then it's my problem

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
It might be a wrap for this show with that sexual assault case. Plus false imprisonment allegations

:huhldup: