Love Is Blind Netflix

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
This! I didn't even know this show existed until November last year when the girl I was with put it on and convinced me to watch it with her. I been a regular since then I found this thread like ":russ: so I aint the only one who got strong armed into watching this"
When I saw this had 90 something pages, I couldn’t believe. I finally started reading it and thought finally somebody outside my wife I can discuss with.
:russ:
I’m kinda interested in seeing Barbie but let’s not get carried away.
:whoa:

Daps
If y'all niccas think makeup was the real/only reason this likely Trump/Jan.6 capitol stormer wasn't interested in t*ts McGee, I got a bridge to sell y'all.

That man was not attracted to her, which is crazy cuz he looks nuts himself, and he had to find a way to put it that would only make him slightly look like an a$$hole.

And he just a lame. Don't know why the fukk some of these people come on here. Somebody needs to start a show called Therapy is Blind
Kinda surprised.

She's young, blonde and got some tig ol's...that's like the ultimate MAGA wife package.

Feel like she is more opinionated and not quite as conservative as he'd like. Dude probably asked her if she's smashed a breh and answered "my last boyfriend, Jamal, was awesome."

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I’m talking about his directness not all that extra shyt he did after. He embarrassed Africans after.
I''m legit amazed at some of you nikka's abilities to shoehorn this "us vs them" diaspora war bullshyt in any discussion. what the hell does Uche being butt hurt and sabotaging shyt have anything to do with being Nigerian and embarrasing Africans?! :gucci:

Daps
Don't get me wrong Lydia is crazy as fukk. I defended Uche in previous posts about how he handled Lydia and am on his side with that. I still think the relationship was deeper especially when he talks about how he stood by her side as she was going through some shyt in her life. That don't sound like just a fukk buddy.

As far as the voice thing even if she was just a fukk buddy she has a really unique voice and way of talking. I think his mind just wasn't in that place to try and think of comparing it to his exes.
Uche talks doesn't let anyone get a word in because he's trying to control the narrative.

Dude also pledged Kappa Sig....not KAPsi, A Phi A, Ques or PBS. Naija girls can probably see through his bullshyt, sistas too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Izzy doesn't like confrontation

I feel bad for him cause its not even like Stacy got her own money. He’s basically competing with her daddy’s money, shes a damn Pilates instructor talking about first class and trips all over the world. :francis:

Good luck to johnny sins

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I''m legit amazed at some of you nikka's abilities to shoehorn this "us vs them" diaspora war bullshyt in any discussion. what the hell does Uche being butt hurt and sabotaging shyt have anything to do with being Nigerian and embarrasing Africans?! :gucci:
What are you talking about? ME? DIASPORA WARS? Go find a single post on this site involving that. Bro if you don't get the fukk out of here. I'm sitting here as a dude who is the slightest bit Nigerian poking fun at a Nigerian nikka and you're going off about what exactly? My Ghanian nikkas laughed at Kwame's hairline and said he embarrassed them in multiple ways. You too online nikkas need to realize everybody doesn't engage every conversation in the context of your internet diaspora wars. I grew up around everybody and this is how we talk - Jamaicans, Ghanaians. Nigerians, Haitians, Cambodians, Laotians, Liberians, Dominicans, Ricans and the list goes on. Don't project your stupid internet beefs on to me. :stopitslime:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I feel bad for him cause its not even like Stacy got her own money. He’s basically competing with her daddy’s money, shes a damn Pilates instructor talking about first class and trips all over the world. :francis:

Good luck to johnny sins
Cant wait to watch Izzy cry his lungs out when Stacey drops his ass at the alter :wow:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Good luck to johnny sins
He wanted a rich white woman, this is what he gets. You can't come back from crying in the closest b. The homies going to have to sit down and roast you.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He wanted a rich white woman, this is what he gets. You can't come back from crying in the closest b. The homies going to have to sit down and roast you.

Yeah, im sure her shyt dried all the way up seeing that nikka on the ground in the storage closet with tears running down his face

Kixx

Pro
Daps
They edited the shyt outta the scenes where girls go wedding dress shopping and the guys shop for a wedding suit.

They edit the scene by making it seem like Lydia brought Renee as a friend, when in fact Renee was definitely there to pick out her own wedding dress. For one, Renee is wearing an engagement ring. She’s also sitting on the opposite side of the couch from Lydia. Renee is also sitting next to an older woman who is most likely her mom. But the show edited the sound to make it sound like Lydia brought Renee as a friend to look at wedding dresses.

In the cuts of the guys you can see like half of Carter.

They edited them out hard, I’m sure more details will surface. Renee has already spoken on it.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
They edited the shyt outta the scenes where girls go wedding dress shopping and the guys shop for a wedding suit.

They edit the scene by making it seem like Lydia brought Renee as a friend, when in fact Renee was definitely there to pick out her own wedding dress. For one, Renee is wearing an engagement ring. She’s also sitting on the opposite side of the couch from Lydia. Renee is also sitting next to an older woman who is most likely her mom. But the show edited the sound to make it sound like Lydia brought Renee as a friend to look at wedding dresses.

In the cuts of the guys you can see like half of Carter.

They edited them out hard, I’m sure more details will surface. Renee has already spoken on it.
I was just watching it now wondering who is this big lipped woman haha. I figured it was the one cut out from previous posts.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Can't belive my man folded like that.

Now nothing wrong with a man showing emotion but there is a time and place for that.

Was a bad idea for him and her to start a discussion whilst he was lit off all that alcohol.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Can't belive my man folded like that.

Now nothing wrong with a man showing emotion but there is a time and place for that.

Was a bad idea for him and her to start a discussion whilst he was lit off all that alcohol.
I said from jump something was wrong with dude the way he talked about how he just wants to find a woman that won't give up on him. Them are the words of man that has something off with him and causes women to eventually go running from him.