Love Is Blind Netflix

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't sure if Milton would say yes but at the end not surprised he did.

Seems to be more in lust than in love. I don't blame him I'd be fukking Lydia every night.

They do seem to mesh well. They both got that sarcastic humor.

I wonder if they still together. The age difference is too much.

Izzy won some points back. Stacy was talking some bullshyt. Saw right through that BS.

He ain't never gonna be good enough for her. He a broke boy. Let her continue fukking 40 year olds with money who will busg her to the side after a few months

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Imma keep it a stack. It’s funny to see how people and especially women treat Izzy like he’s a piece of shyt cause he’s has a little debt but I didn’t see that same energy when Barnett walked into his situation with his wife and she ended up have like 20 to 20k worth of debt that she didn’t let him know about right away. Stacy keeps saying that he didn’t disclose that with her in the pods but if anyone remembers she wasn’t even taking shyt serious in the pods. She didn’t really wanna get personal like that Izzy basically had to drag shyt out of her in the pods. It’s funny how people conveniently leave that out as well.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cac bytch made this mf cry again. :francis:
I'm an advocate for men having a health cry, at the appropriate times, but never cry over a woman. Especially not in front of that bytch if she's the making you cry. Go for a walk. Let it out in solitude.

You gain nothing by her seeing you cry. This shyt is embarrassing.

Izzy has baggage. That’s why a kids childhood is so important. This dude is so gotdamn emotional…women don’t fukk with that. I been with my wife almost 15 years total. She saw me cry once and that’s when my gramps passed. Izzy cry every damn day over trivial shyt. Be a fukking man. Not only is he a crybaby but he can’t even support his woman financially and seems like more of a financial burden on blonde who comes across like a daddy’s girl. Typical spoiled white girl. He needed to be exceptional to get her buy in.

Lydia has gotten finer as the season has gone on. She would have tricked me into marriage. Fine, killer body, good job, educated and fiery. That’s a weakness for me. I don’t think they’ll last though.

This season was a fail. 1 marriage and 2 couples made it to the altar. A faiure.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imma keep it a stack. It’s funny to see how people and especially women treat Izzy like he’s a piece of shyt cause he’s has a little debt but I didn’t see that same energy when Barnett walked into his situation with his wife and she ended up have like 20 to 20k worth of debt that she didn’t let him know about right away. Stacy keeps saying that he didn’t disclose that with her in the pods but if anyone remembers she wasn’t even taking shyt serious in the pods. She didn’t really wanna get personal like that Izzy basically had to drag shyt out of her in the pods. It’s funny how people conveniently leave that out as well.

Izzy got fooled by Stacy not being serious and wanting to have fun and not discuss serious shyt. Then she wants to get serious. Stacy was not feeling son like that. You can tell by some of the little jabs she made. shytted on his pipe game, he in there crying in a closet…she was disgusted. These broads compare dudes to their dads. You think Stacy saw her dad crying in closets?

She was unserious and Izzy made a grave mistake

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Big facts. Now that I think about it, on Reddit it was all kinds of sympathy for Amber and talk about how marriage is all about who you’re marrying and you work through the financial issues as a team and make it work. Also how Amber’s debt is a sensitive topic so they understand why she didn’t immediately bring it up”. Now that it’s flip flopped it’s “that’s a huge red flag and Stacie shouldn’t trust him”.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Big facts. Now that I think about it, on Reddit it was all kinds of sympathy for Amber and talk about how marriage is all about who you’re marrying and you work through the financial issues as a team and make it work. Also how Amber’s debt is a sensitive topic so they understand why she didn’t immediately bring it up”. Now that it’s flip flopped it’s “that’s a huge red flag and Stacie shouldn’t trust him”.

The dude is expected to provide. Not the woman. While debt is an important discussion, it’s more acceptable based on the gender. Debt is one thing but what is the debt? Credit cards or a student loan? Does the debtor have the ability to pay it off? All that matters.

i don’t blame Izzy for not saying anything in the Pods. I think blondie handled it poorly. Izzy did not have the benefit of a rich dad to help him out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The dude is expected to provide. Not the woman. While debt is an important discussion, it’s more acceptable based on the gender. Debt is one thing but what is the debt? Credit cards or a student loan? Does the debtor have the ability to pay it off? All that matters.

i don’t blame Izzy for not saying anything in the Pods. I think blondie handled it poorly. Izzy did not have the benefit of a rich dad to help him out.

Izzy doesn’t even have debt now. Stacy just wants a high clas life, flying first class , flying private. Izzy can’t afford that hell i couldn’t as well.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Izzy has baggage. That’s why a kids childhood is so important. This dude is so gotdamn emotional…women don’t fukk with that. I been with my wife almost 15 years total. She saw me cry once and that’s when my gramps passed. Izzy cry every damn day over trivial shyt. Be a fukking man. Not only is he a crybaby but he can’t even support his woman financially and seems like more of a financial burden on blonde who comes across like a daddy’s girl. Typical spoiled white girl. He needed to be exceptional to get her buy in.

Lydia has gotten finer as the season has gone on. She would have tricked me into marriage. Fine, killer body, good job, educated and fiery. That’s a weakness for me. I don’t think they’ll last though.

This season was a fail. 1 marriage and 2 couples made it to the altar. A faiure.

You can tell Izzy ain't have his father around. Way too emotional. It's one thing to have a tear shed in a heated discussion with your girl but to go in the closet and start balling. Cmon dawg :childplease:

Lydia the baddest on the show. I'd be fukking her every night. I think Lydia wants a marriage more than a marriage.

I doubt they together. They got chemistry but Milton way too young and immature

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

She didn’t even wanna speak on the important shyt in the pods. Son basically had to drag it out of her. So she can’t blame him for not mentioning it. She didn’t mention she was rich. On top of that. It’s not like shorty is rich off HER own merits. It’s her father. She inherited that lifestyle. Which is a lifestyle most men in America can’t afford. So to see women in the comment sections dragging son cause he can’t afford her lifestyle is insane to me. Man or woman. Providing and dealing with someone’s debt are 2 different things.

Daps
Stacy = she is very attracted to Izzy but wants a man with money. She'd marry Izzy but she wants to see if he can get his $hyt together. Heard they are dating.

Izzy = dude works at Globe Life insurance on a 100% commission job. Eventually he can make $$$$$$ but you gotta grind for a minute to get there.

Milton = marriage was his way of rebelling. His sister and mom love him but both are very heavy-handed and don't want another woman influencing their son. THEY want to control Milton. Honestly Milton is very smart and somewhat mature for his age....but his whole "it needs to be logical" mindset is what a 24-year old dude WOULD say. Marriage is about logic and feelings. He's gotta be sensitive to that.

Lydia = she's crazy but she's fine, educated and gainfully employed. Milton's momma tried to make her crack and failed....then said Lydia sounds rehearsed just because Lydia was able to out-fox her. If Milton was dating a woman his age, she would have balled up and started crying after that grilling. Uche enjoyed smashing Lydia and probably strung her along...making it seem like it would be something. Seen it before. Nigerian brehs already know what they want in a wife and have a broad in mind. He knew she wasn't it but I guarantee he NEVER communicated it like that.