Love Is Blind Netflix

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As crazy as she is I might've still had to say yes looking at Lydia in that dress.
giphy.gif

I would as well

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Izzy at least salvaged whats left of his pride by not settling for the little crumbs Stacey had left to offer him. Either you offer me everything or none at all :camby:

I caught Milton's dad wiping off tears at the closing scene night party. You could tell his mom is a handful based off of this advise about the honeymoon phase and "fighting fair" :francis:

Also did Lydia just expose Milton as a virgin prior to them meeting at the pods? If true then she must have put that p*ssy on him and that surely played a role in making his choice :dame:

Now let's get to the reunion ASAP! :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the worst thing about stacy is that she thinks she can embarras and break dudes heart but still continue with the relationship :mjlol:

im glad izzy realized he was just wasting his time and was like nah

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Cac bytch made this mf cry again. :francis:
I'm an advocate for men having a health cry, at the appropriate times, but never cry over a woman. Especially not in front of that bytch if she's the making you cry. Go for a walk. Let it out in solitude.

You gain nothing by her seeing you cry. This shyt is embarrassing.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Cac bytch made this mf cry again. :francis:
I'm an advocate for men having a health cry, at the appropriate times, but never cry over a woman. Especially not in front of that bytch if she's the making you cry. Go for a walk. Let it out in solitude.

You gain nothing by her seeing you cry. This shyt is embarrassing.
He cried because he know his paper ain’t right and he about to miss out on that bag Stacey holding :mjlol: