Love Is Blind Netflix

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
On eps 4. Lydia is disgusting, described this man car, crib and some other shyt :mjlol:

Eps 6 now. This weirdo JP wearing all this flea market USA gear. Prolly couldn’t get his skoal through customs. That’s why he fukked up in Mexico.

This muthafukka retarded lol. He’s like a 9 year old.

Last edited:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binge watched this the last few days. Season is ok, but only having two couples makes it boring at times.

JP is weird as fukk. The big titty chick wasn't even wearing tons of makeup. He made is seem like her face was caked up. Even if he wasn't into her he should have at least gone with the flow so he could suck those big titties for a few weeks. Dude is dumb and weird.

Lydia is crazy and can be cringy as fukk. After the last dinner, I don't think Milton is gonna go through with it.

It's clear as fukk Stacy is not gonna marry Izzy. Izzy is too broke for her. Even if she goes through with it, she definitely gonna make him sign a prenup :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dude went on reality show at 24 to find a wife when he really wasn’t looking for one: Who’s going to respect that decision? They know him better than we do. And from the look of things so far, he comes off as a hilarious grade A troll. Then he nonchalantly brings home a bat sh!t crazy non-Black women as his fiancé. :mjlol:

Black parents and family protecting their hard earned generational wealth from a wet behind ears trolling son and a bat sh!t crazy non-Black woman. :salute:

Him and HOH Uche should have their own Odd Couple reality show where they have crazy adventures of them getting at b!tches in a hilariously awkward fashion, friend. :pachaha:
U nikkas try too hard on this site. Get ya daps killa. lol.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Caught up

Most of these people corny and transparent as fukk.

Uche - lame with money(allegedly)

Aaliyah - bird who thought she found a meal ticket

White Jawn that dated the drug user - manipulative

Her “boyfriend” - soft

Izzy - broke and way too emotional. His “I’m emotionally intelligent” schtick is gonna get old fast because he uses it as a substitute for telling the truth

Stacy - I’m actually not that mad at her cuz she been pretty consistent with her shyt but she ignored the warning signs so she gets what she gets

Lidya - I feel like she prolly did too much with Uche but he overblowing it. That last dinner wit Mil was ugly though. I feel like they could be a good match if they were closer in age but that will be their downfall.

Milton - honestly he a good young dude albeit nerdy. I think he’d do his best in the marriage but it ain’t his time yet.

JP - retarded

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If y'all niccas think makeup was the real/only reason this likely Trump/Jan.6 capitol stormer wasn't interested in t*ts McGee, I got a bridge to sell y'all.

That man was not attracted to her, which is crazy cuz he looks nuts himself, and he had to find a way to put it that would only make him slightly look like an a$$hole.

And he just a lame. Don't know why the fukk some of these people come on here. Somebody needs to start a show called Therapy is Blind
Facts. Dude was a lame weirdo and they need to stop putting these weirdos on these shows for clicks. It seems like good tv but ultimately it makes the show worse.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If y'all niccas think makeup was the real/only reason this likely Trump/Jan.6 capitol stormer wasn't interested in t*ts McGee, I got a bridge to sell y'all.

That man was not attracted to her, which is crazy cuz he looks nuts himself, and he had to find a way to put it that would only make him slightly look like an a$$hole.

And he just a lame. Don't know why the fukk some of these people come on here. Somebody needs to start a show called Therapy is Blind
The dude went on love is blind and ended up with a white chick with fat t*ts and wasn’t fat. I think that’s a win for most people. And on top of that she actually liked his weird ass. JP is a fukking idiot.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Because we have girlfriends and wives.
This! I didn't even know this show existed until November last year when the girl I was with put it on and convinced me to watch it with her. I been a regular since then I found this thread like ":russ: so I aint the only one who got strong armed into watching this"

Kixx

Pro
Daps
Apparently Renee (blonde girl) and Carter matched in the pods, got engaged, and made it all the way to the alter. But for whatever reason, they cut them out of the show. There are rumors that the guy Carter was violent and possibly on some racist shyt. Just wild that they filmed them the entire time then cut them out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Apparently Renee (blonde girl) and Carter matched in the pods, got engaged, and made it all the way to the alter. But for whatever reason, they cut them out of the show. There are rumors that the guy Carter was violent and possibly on some racist shyt. Just wild that they filmed them the entire time then cut them out.
There was another couple that was in Mexico as well where the woman claimed she was sexually assaulted, so all footage of them was cut from the whole season as well.