Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cool. You made that statement yesterday before the interview you just mentioned dropped. So in your previous posts what lies were you specifically talking about?

Keep in mind, most of us are going to agree that the timeline is off. And most of us are talking about uche’s motivation after the reveal. Are we focusing on the same thing?
Son even told Aaliyah she wasnt his type and that’s why they end up working out eventually. My thing was what son was doing and what he was saying wasn’t adding up. And she said Lydia showed her some proof that basically changed her whole perspective on shyt and she hopes Lydia tells her side eventually because it will change Alotta people’s perspectives on things. She also said she feels both have some truths but she def ain’t get the full story from son. U can read my prior posts in this thread about how I feel about son.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And for people saying he was being petty for Lydia fukking his situation up. When in reality. He was doing all of that while he was dating Aaliyah cause they chose to date for a whole month after that. They ended up breaking up because this nikka was talkin crazy about Aaliyah behind her back and wasn’t attracted to her. So that excuse doesn’t even work.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
And for people saying he was being petty for Lydia fukking his situation up. When in reality. He was doing all of that while he was dating Aaliyah cause they chose to date for a whole month after that. They ended up breaking up because this nikka was talkin crazy about Aaliyah behind her back and wasn’t attracted to her. So that excuse doesn’t even work.
Uche comes off as the type who didn't date in high school or college and spent all his time being a nerd and focusing on academics...and then when he graduated college, started making money and came into his adult looks, started feeling himself too much on some "revenge of the nerds" shyt like he doing hoes a favour by hitting on them.

Daps
Son even told Aaliyah she wasnt his type and that’s why they end up working out eventually. My thing was what son was doing and what he was saying wasn’t adding up. And she said Lydia showed her some proof that basically changed her whole perspective on shyt and she hopes Lydia tells her side eventually because it will change Alotta people’s perspectives on things. She also said she feels both have some truths but she def ain’t get the full story from son. U can read my prior posts in this thread about how I feel about son.

You keep bringing up stuff that you learned today from that Aaliyah interview. That can’t be support for a statement you made yesterday.

And again, from the edit we’ve seen, what specifically are you looking at that makes it seem like he cared about Lydia, prior to the reveal and the ensuing fallout? That’s been the focus of pretty much everyone else. We are specifically focusing on that.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Milton said she wakes up angry :mjlol:

He was half trolling her at times at that last dinner, he's definitely saying no at the altar, he exposed her hypocrisy
I feel he'll say yes just to test his family and maybe divorce in less than a year afterwards

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You keep bringing up stuff that you learned today from that Aaliyah interview. That can’t be support for a statement you made yesterday.

And again, from the edit we’ve seen, what specifically are you looking at that makes it seem like he cared about Lydia, prior to the reveal and the ensuing fallout? That’s been the focus of pretty much everyone else. We are specifically focusing on that.
Bro what made me feel like he cared about Lydia was how he was behaving. The things he was saying wasn’t adding up. And the fact he was trying to block Milton from getting with Lydia and Aaliyah exposed that in the first few episodes at the table when they had lunch. Like I said look at my older posts in this thread I break the shyt down I’m not doing it again. And none of that matters because I was RIGHT the whole time anyway. lol.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: at the Reddit LIB subforum turning on Milton after he called out Lydia’s bat sh!t crazy behavior. This is after the Reddit LIB subforum was hating on his Black 2 parent middle class family for seeing though her horsesh!t and protecting their generational wealth. The nerve of those cacs, friends.

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don’t get how you guys are reading this as anything other than him getting back at her out of anger. And he dated Aaliyah after so he’s speaking up for both of them. This nikka literally rejected her and then was about to propose to another woman. Are you guys serious lol? Y’all not used to Nigerian energy. That was just naija petty.
I wholeheartedly concur.

A lot of Black Gynocracy energy in here. Is this LSA or thecoli, friend? :francis:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Milton's parents are some bougie a$$holes and you can see how he became such a dweeb
:what:

His parents and sister are protecting their generational wealth from a bat sh!t crazy woman. We need more Black families like them instead of ratchet single baby mama led homes. Kudos to Milton’s mom for getting her Clair Huxtable on while Pops and son in law got their Cliff and Elvin on by going to watch the game, friends.

Daps
Bro what made me feel like he cared about Lydia was how he was behaving. The things he was saying wasn’t adding up. And the fact he was trying to block Milton from getting with Lydia and Aaliyah exposed that in the first few episodes at the table when they had lunch. Like I said look at my older posts in this thread I break the shyt down I’m not doing it again. And none of that matters because I was RIGHT the whole time anyway. lol.

When specifically was he trying to prevent Milton from getting with Lydia and what specifically did he say?

I remember him telling Milton that Milton didn’t have to propose back in the pods, citing Milton’s age and not much else. After the reveal, he said nothing in the pods.

The first instance of him starting shyt was the party after they all got back from Mexico. Do you have a different recollection?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: at the Reddit LIB subforum turning on Milton after he called out Lydia’s bat sh!t crazy behavior. This is after the Reddit LIB subforum was hating on his Black 2 parent middle class family for seeing though her horsesh!t and protecting their generational wealth. The nerve of those cacs, friends.
His family literally emasculated him in front of her. They knew nothing about her and was on hots since she walked in the door. His family a bunch of uptight a$$holes and he clearly tries to separate and establish himself outside of them. His sister has no respect for him at all.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His family literally emasculated him in front of her. They knew nothing about her and was on hots since she walked in the door. His family a bunch of uptight a$$holes and he clearly tries to separate and establish himself outside of them. His sister has no respect for him at all.
Dude went on reality show at 24 to find a wife when he really wasn’t looking for one: Who’s going to respect that decision? They know him better than we do. And from the look of things so far, he comes off as a hilarious grade A troll. Then he nonchalantly brings home a bat sh!t crazy non-Black women as his fiancé. :mjlol:

Black parents and family protecting their hard earned generational wealth from a wet behind ears trolling son and a bat sh!t crazy non-Black woman. :salute:

Him and HOH Uche should have their own Odd Couple reality show where they have crazy adventures of them getting at b!tches in a hilariously awkward fashion, friend. :pachaha: