Love Is Blind Netflix

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don’t get how you guys are reading this as anything other than him getting back at her out of anger. And he dated Aaliyah after so he’s speaking up for both of them. This nikka literally rejected her and then was about to propose to another woman. Are you guys serious lol? Y’all not used to Nigerian energy. That was just naija petty.
nikka all that Naija talk y’all be sayin just sound like an excuse to be a$$holes. End of the day the nikka story don’t add up but neither does hers. Son was tryna cockblock Milton even before the issue with Aaliyah. That’s why Milton curved son when he was even asking about Lydia in the pods. nikka was like “nah I don’t wanna talk about all that..”. Milton handled son bullshyt like a champ for real. Hit that nikka wit the swerve.

Daps
I don’t get how you guys are reading this as anything other than him getting back at her out of anger. And he dated Aaliyah after so he’s speaking up for both of them. This nikka literally rejected her and then was about to propose to another woman. Are you guys serious lol? Y’all not used to Nigerian energy. That was just naija petty.

That’s my read too. Uche is def a dikk and talks down to people, but he didn’t give a shyt about Lydia until after Lydia blew his spot up. This is nothing but revenge for him.

Dude was also frustrated cuz the women wanted to ignore all evidence to the contrary about Lydia being a snake. They completely refused to acknowledge Lydia’s behavior after the past was revealed, which is what he’s pissed about.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Lydia was ready for Milton's fam. They tried to get her worked up but failed. The sister was so pressed that she didn't even know her brother was the 4th of his name. The mom reluctantly had to say Lydia was right.
They was some bytches and I’m surprised people online been defending them. I’m like look. Y’all may not like Lydia and feel she deserve it but shorty did nothing and they knew nothing about her prior to meeting her so Lydia could’ve been the sweetest girl ever and still got that bullshyt treatment. They was on hots since she first walked in and u can tell they belittle him calling him “little James” etc etc. THIS is why he introduces himself to the outside world as Milton to assert his independence and dominance. And imma shyt on Milton for a sec her too because while he was GOATED in dealing with Uche’s shyt he basically left Lydia out to dry with his family. Son could’ve curved that bullshyt they was doing to her and asserted himself in why he loved her but he just sat there and let them insult him, her, and their whole union.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That’s my read too. Uche is def a dikk and talks down to people, but he didn’t give a shyt about Lydia until after Lydia blew his spot up. This is nothing but revenge for him.

Dude was also frustrated cuz the women wanted to ignore all evidence to the contrary about Lydia being a snake. They completely refused to acknowledge Lydia’s behavior after the past was revealed, which is what he’s pissed about.
nikka this is cap. He was dirty mackin since jump. And let’s get it straight. HE didn’t even believe Aaliyah when she proposed her theories to him and now he doing a complete 180. So he can’t expect people to accept his reasoning right away when he himself didn’t even accept it. The shyt just don’t make sense. If shorty was a stalker. Why u ain’t react in a negative way when u found out she was there? If shorty was a stalker? And crazy? Why u ain’t let the production crew know about this shyt when u first found out she was there? nikka was still clappin up until less than 3 months prior and was dealing with her on and off since 2020 yet I’m supposed to believe everything this nikka say? The truth about them 2 is somewhere in the middle. It damn sure ain’t what Uche saying and not what Lydia was saying either.

Daps
nikka this is cap. He was dirty mackin since jump. And let’s get it straight. HE didn’t even believe Aaliyah when she proposed her theories to him and now he doing a complete 180. So he can’t expect people to accept his reasoning right away when he himself didn’t even accept it. The shyt just don’t make sense. If shorty was a stalker. Why u ain’t react in a negative way when u found out she was there? If shorty was a stalker? And crazy? Why u ain’t let the production crew know about this shyt when u first found out she was there? nikka was still clappin up until less than 3 months prior and was dealing with her on and off since 2020 yet I’m supposed to believe everything this nikka say? The truth about them 2 is somewhere in the middle. It damn sure ain’t what Uche saying and not what Lydia was saying either.

How is it cap? From the edit we’ve seen, there’s a clear turning point in his behavior. He shot her down. He didn’t befriend Milton when he found out that was his #1. And just generally didn’t do anything until after Lydia info bombed Aaliyah. This reads as pure spite for Lydia messing up his relationship.

Come on man, you didn’t see Lydia’s hurt ass face when Aaliyah was swooning?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
How is it cap? From the edit we’ve seen, there’s a clear turning point in his behavior. He shot her down. He didn’t befriend Milton when he found out that was his #1. And just generally didn’t do anything until after Lydia info bombed Aaliyah. This reads as pure spite for Lydia messing up his relationship.

Bruh u need to read between the lines. lol. Also he was trying to dig into Milton dealing with Lydia BEFORE the info bomb. He was trying to curve Milton from dealing with her BEFORE Lydia info bombed Aaliyah. shyt he was telling Milton not to hurt Lydia. Son is jealous fam. He didn’t expect Lydia to walk out of there wit a nikka let alone a nikka like Milton. Who imo he underestimated and looks down on. On the flip side. Lydia didn’t expect Uche to walk out of there with someone either. I WILL say that Miriam got what she deserved because he wasn’t even talking to her and number 2. He prolly don’t trust her word at all cause he feels like she’s a liar and a fraud. The shyt he said to her was real shyt. lol.

Daps
Bruh u need to read between the lines. lol. Also he was trying to dig into Milton dealing with Lydia BEFORE the info bomb. He was trying to curve Milton from dealing with her BEFORE Lydia info bombed Aaliyah. shyt he was telling Milton not to hurt Lydia. Son is jealous fam. He didn’t expect Lydia to walk out of there wit a nikka let alone a nikka like Milton. Who imo he underestimated and looks down on. On the flip side. Lydia didn’t expect Uche to walk out of there with someone either. I WILL say that Miriam got what she deserved because he wasn’t even talking to her and number 2. He prolly don’t trust her word at all cause he feels like she’s a liar and a fraud. The shyt he said to her was real shyt. lol.

There’s still some editing problems, because I remember him telling Milton he didn’t have to get married and not much else. Which pales in comparison to “you’re literally me” and “he’s got a dog, Tesla, his friends are awesome, and his favorite color is blue.” The edit we have doesn’t show Uche being anywhere near as emotionally attached to Milton.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
nikka all that Naija talk y’all be sayin just sound like an excuse to be a$$holes. End of the day the nikka story don’t add up but neither does hers. Son was tryna cockblock Milton even before the issue with Aaliyah. That’s why Milton curved son when he was even asking about Lydia in the pods. nikka was like “nah I don’t wanna talk about all that..”. Milton handled son bullshyt like a champ for real. Hit that nikka wit the swerve.
You sound like a naive person tbh. There’s no point to continue talking to you. His story completely adds up. He’s just a dikk. Just say you don’t like the nikka - I don’t either but don’t lose your logic as a man over it. It’s weird as fukk.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Dude just doesn’t like him because of how he talks. I’m trying not to call dude anti-African but it’s coming off that way. Uche dumped this woman, rejected her again on the show, never talked bad about her until she started dirty macking, and talked her up to Milton the entire time. Son then went and got ready to propose to another woman and that woman stayed with him for months after.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You sound like a naive person tbh. There’s no point to continue talking to you. His story completely adds up. He’s just a dikk. Just say you don’t like the nikka - I don’t either but don’t lose your logic as a man over it. It’s weird as fukk.
nikka I’m not naive at all. Y’all nikkas gullible and can easily be swindled by some damn words. Both him and Lydia lying and if u don’t see that than ur the naive one.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Why are Izzy and blonde girl are so weird being mad at Johnnie.
Apparently Johnnie was talking shyt about Izzy and Stacy to the cast when they left the pods. B/c Izzy/Stacy still didn't have their phones or contact with anybody, they didn't find out until they got back from the vacation. So it's fresh for them but old news for Johnnie.

Daps
nikka I’m not naive at all. Y’all nikkas gullible and can easily be swindled by some damn words. Both him and Lydia lying and if u don’t see that than ur the naive one.

Before you call us gullible, clarify on what you think happened and specifically what you think each of them are lying about, citing evidence and noting where there might be an editing problem. I think that’s more productive than talking past each other.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Before you call us gullible, clarify on what you think happened and specifically what you think each of them are lying about, citing evidence and noting where there might be an editing problem. I think that’s more productive than talking past each other.

Funny how Aaliyah just did an interview with Cameron and his wife from Season 1 last night that they just posted 20 minutes ago and she basically said that son lied and his story didn’t add up. She said neither story added up and how he said they only dated for 3 weeks in 2020 which didn’t make sense based on other things she found out. Like I said before. I ain’t naive y’all nikkas just gullible cause y’all like the way son talks but I can see thru both him and Lydia bullshyt from their ACTIONS my boy. Lol. And she didn’t even shyt on son she even praised him but called a spade a spade.

Daps
Funny how Aaliyah just did an interview with Cameron and his wife from Season 1 last night that they just posted 20 minutes ago and she basically said that son lied and his story didn’t add up. She said neither story added up and how he said they only dated for 3 weeks in 2020 which didn’t make sense based on other things she found out. Like I said before. I ain’t naive y’all nikkas just gullible cause y’all like the way son talks but I can see thru both him and Lydia bullshyt from their ACTIONS my boy. Lol. And she didn’t even shyt on son she even praised him but called a spade a spade.

Cool. You made that statement yesterday before the interview you just mentioned dropped. So in your previous posts what lies were you specifically talking about?

Keep in mind, most of us are going to agree that the timeline is off. And most of us are talking about uche’s motivation after the reveal. Are we focusing on the same thing?