Love Is Blind Netflix

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Uche to Milton: "Milton, you just gon let her come between you and you're friends?"

nikka, I don't KNOW you!

e51e1afe-9a41-4174-8c28-df96708cf646_thumb.jpg

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Oh yeah Uche definitely listen to Freh & Fit that nikka is a lame :mjlol:
That bit about him trying to expose ol girl about where she works and whether or not she has a business was some hoe ass shyt. Then he went for broke by trying to manipulate Milton into bushing Lydia, calling him his "friend" and shyt, and you could see Milton hitting the :beli: after each time he referred to him as a friend

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Look. The women in Milton family some bytches. Honestly. If my shorty checked them I wouldn’t be mad cause they were disrespectful. People talk all this respect the family shyt but it’s a 2 way street and I’ve learned the hard that playing nice don’t really do shyt but make people feel like they can walk over u or violate. Look. If me asserting to u that I demand respect makes u not like me than u wasn’t gonna like me anyway so atleast I get the respect out of the fukking deal.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Told y’all nikkas bout Uche. Like I said. Son feel a way shorty is choosing Milton. It threw him off.
I don’t get how you guys are reading this as anything other than him getting back at her out of anger. And he dated Aaliyah after so he’s speaking up for both of them. This nikka literally rejected her and then was about to propose to another woman. Are you guys serious lol? Y’all not used to Nigerian energy. That was just naija petty.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Stacey is bringing up Izzy's finances again. The closer they get, the more she's questioning his pockets. She's asking him why he doesn't have a credit card and he's bullshyting around the answer by going on those long heartfelt sob stories of his :russ:. I know that mofo's credit score is crazy :picard:

He can probably bench press his credit score