Love Is Blind Netflix

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dude is an a$$hole but it's funny as hell seeing him go straight at necks. Him calling Miriam out on her lies was hilarious.
It's rare to see a black man be so storming and polarizing on reality TV. Usually, they're either out the way, gentle giant steez disarming, or jokesters/jesters.

Milton has wonderful women in his life. It's impossible to fail with that hawk mom-sister duo. What a corner.

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Izzy is such a spineless sap, you can tell Stacey has no respect for him as a man. Thats a stare of a woman who resents her man during that kitchen convo. They would never make it.
Yup. It's a wrap. She's the type of chick that can only respect a man that puts her in her place. Izzy's soft.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Milton's family is all about excellence :wow:
His mom and sis were on Lydia's ass like crazy but Lydia's mouthpiece held it down so much his mom felt like she was reading off of a script :wow:

I do feel like Milton's sister is lowkey jealous of Milton getting married and that they have a slightly strained relationship based on his body language around her.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Izzy is 30 yr old that acts like a college kid. fukked up trying to marry an adult woman. He should've stayed in his lane and go after 20 somethings. He legit be explaining to shyt to that cac bytch like she his mom:francis: this is embarrassing to watch

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Milton's family is all about excellence :wow:
His mom and sis were on Lydia's ass like crazy but Lydia's mouthpiece held it down so much his mom felt like she was reading off of a script :wow:

I do feel like Milton's sister is lowkey jealous of Milton getting married and that they have a slightly strained relationship based on his body language around her.

His family bothered me
If I was marrying a girl and she had a family like Milton I’d bounce

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Stacey is bringing up Izzy's finances again. The closer they get, the more she's questioning his pockets. She's asking him why he doesn't have a credit card and he's bullshyting around the answer by going on those long heartfelt sob stories of his :russ:. I know that mofo's credit score is crazy :picard:

Last edited: