Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
This may sound crazy to some people, but to me, its been pretty interesting to see Joseline change into a lady. I mean, she still has some ratcheness in her but its far toned down from when she first stared on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. I'm starting to like her more and more with each episode. I think out of all the women on this show, she has changed for the better IMO. Unfortunately for her, Stevie J is still up to his old tricks so it kind of sets her off in a bad way at times. There is no question at this point that Stevie J and Joseline make a good couple.

Real shyt right here. I feel the exact same way. I feel like I actually have way more respect for her as a person now.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
erica is fine as fukk..but shes sounding ratchet
She bad but she is poison... Type chick that will drag you down with her ghetto sh1t if you let her. I'm afraid of b1tches who are quick to call the police when she is the one that gets you uncontrollably mad and you can't think straight. I know me and I will probably spazz on the cops and end up shot or tased behind her bucking on moms and popping off at the mouth.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
bytch don't have at least $4K in the bank and she doing propositions for favors :heh:

and whoever said Scrappy was next in line down south :whoa:

he had 1 single and 1 remix with T.I. but imo he's on the same level as ying yang, shorty lo, and them

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
bytch don't have at least $4K in the bank and she doing propositions for favors :heh:

and whoever said Scrappy was next in line down south :whoa:

he had 1 single and 1 remix with T.I. but imo he's on the same level as ying yang, shorty lo, and them

Yep. But his dumbass momma still be calling the gneeguh prince of the south :bryan:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
man it was funny the way rasheeda said to kirk "so u had peer pressure with your grown ass" lol
Looks like Sleazo is going to pull off an epic moment next week on the show