Stevie J The Goat:russ:

This nikka fukkery know no limit

mj-laughing.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:steviej:

Joseline got them cakes :whoo::obama::shaq:

Kirk is so gay and he gonna pay half. Good!

Scrappy is a loser

Mimi getting a boob job at 40 :comeon:

Karlie Redd is so sad. She def giving up ass for beats. *gets back on Fruity Loops* :whoo:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
How was Scrappy fukking with Erica for 10 years when he was with Diamond like 4 years ago? Erica was a proud side bish.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God I always feel bad watching this show and seeing how shytty Scrappys life is. Can't say that it wasn't surprising looking back at his career and the type of music he made, but still; a fake press conference like people really give a fukk if he's dead or alive. This is just as bad as seeing Chingy on Celebrity Couples :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ya'll nikkas funny as fukk lol. That Scrappy press conference had me like :wtf: You expect people to believe the media gives a fukk about you going to rehab breh?

I hope ya'll know that Mimi used to be eating Josaline p*ssy on the regular so no surprise Stevie bold enough to try to wife both of them.

And anyone else notice how Erica's ass is phat as fukk the last couple episodes? She musta got them booty shots too. When she walked into that doctors office with Mimi's you could see that ass from the front and side. She bad as fukk.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
God I always feel bad watching this show and seeing how shytty Scrappys life is. Can't say that it wasn't surprising looking back at his career and the type of music he made, but still; a fake press conference like people really give a fukk if he's dead or alive. This is just as bad as seeing Chingy on Celebrity Couples :snoop:
:deadmanny:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this sleaze just turn around and give MiMi the cash Joselyn gave him? Good Grief!!

-LMMFAO at this press conference.
-"So you got peer pressure with ya grown ass"
-Is this nikka really gonna pay for her to get her titties tuned up? What a gold digger!
-Ummm woooooww Stevie! woooww

Last edited:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll nikkas funny as fukk lol. That Scrappy press conference had me like :wtf: You expect people to believe the media gives a fukk about you going to rehab breh?

I hope ya'll know that Mimi used to be eating Josaline p*ssy on the regular so no surprise Stevie bold enough to try to wife both of them.

And anyone else notice how Erica's ass is phat as fukk the last couple episodes? She musta got them booty shots too. When she walked into that doctors office with Mimi's you could see that ass from the front and side. She bad as fukk.
Erica was always thick as hell. That was them leggings she had on making her look extra scrumptious:shaq: