Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me get this straight. If you're half way decent looking or in shape, dress half way decent and have a half way decent car and crib, you can live like a King in ATL? Or just be a D-list celebrity 10 years ago?

images

It seems like it. Kurt house looks huge, and I have never heard of this dude until the show. Is he a producer? How is dude makin his money?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
so yall let steviej get away with that struggle meal he made with his dad. dat shyt was looking like dog food

Breh this shyt still got me dying everytime I see the re-runs. What the fukk was he making? Look Like he just opened up some cans of spaghetti sauce and served it to this nikka.

Daps
Why I gotta be hating? Why can't I just be honest?

Because it is hate. Nobody is saying shes Virgin Mary nor the most virtuous of damosells.

But from the season prior to now, you see a vast difference in demeanor. She used to have a loose trigger & was disrespectful. Lately you can see shes focused on having a genuine relationship. She talks with poise and is not fronting anymore but being Real about her issues in life. While every other female in her league on the show is a ghetto mess

Yea she [was] his sidechick, but lets no act like you was never somebodys side slide. Silly simple to think otherwise:usure:

Last edited:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You notice how they make you watch until Hit the Floor goes to its first commerical break to see the previews of next weeks episode? :lupe:

LOL yep they won't let you see the previews for next weeks episode until you done watched at least 15 minutes of that damn show!!! :pachaha:

The marketing for that shyt is crazy! Mona scott must be gettin a nice check for lettin them run the shows like that.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
First of all Karlie redd is sexy as fukk but what the hell at her and benzinos convo, wtf was that.

Look, these hoes look good, but it doesnt mean we have to like any of them, I legit hate every female on this show for different reasons.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't want none of them broads outside of sex. Joseline is a smut. Mimi's an entitled golddigger with a victim complex that complains about everything. Karlie Redd is bad but, too old. K. Michelle is a loud mouth bytch. Erica talk all that shyt about how she dont need Scrappy, had a meltdown after he was gone for 2 days. Typical stuck up, independent, I dont need a man type broad until shyt get real. The only woman on there I could deal with is Shay. The LNHH New York broads are a lot less ratchet.
I love some fukking Erica Mena. I'd take that crazy bytch to the movies and out for a steak. Maybe a late night stroll on the beach while we hold hands and talk about our future aspirations.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I love some fukking Erica Mena. I'd take that crazy bytch to the movies and out for a steak. Maybe a late night stroll on the beach while we hold hands and talk about our future aspirations.

Erica Mena sexy as fukk. Id want Emily or Kimbella though. Emily is a good girl but, like a lot of women she allows herself to dogged out so she can maintain her lifestyle. Kimbella is bad as hell and she was never on no bullshyt like the other broads. This is how she looked when L's first got her :blessed:

kimbella-69.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Erica Mena sexy as fukk. Id want Emily or Kimbella though. Emily is a good girl but, like a lot of women she allows herself to dogged out so she can maintain her lifestyle. Kimbella is bad as hell and she was never on no bullshyt like the other broads. This is how she looked when L's first got her :blessed:

kimbella-69.jpg
:noah: I forgot about Kimbella's sexy ass. Got damn it, nikka I'm moving to New Jersey.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
fresh tea about our fave LHHAtl characters

--Traci and Drew live in the same apartment complex about 4 doors apart.
--Mimi ensures that Stevie J never commits to any other woman. Whoopi Goldburg's daughter did not marry Stevie J due to whom? Mimi. Joseline's meal ticket may never roll over into a marriage. Manage your expectations.
--I am still watching the rest of it.