Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so this broke nikka scrappy was smashing shay-diamond-and erica

at the same damn time :wtf:

no homo but his pipe game be :whew:

I think he was only smashing Diamond and Erica at the same time, with Erica as his side piece (confirming the old adage that a baby mama will always give up the P) and then when he went back to Erica full-time, Shay became the side piece.

Dude used to have a popping career, let's not forget. There was a time when he looked like he'd be one of the next big stars out the ATL with 50 Cent and Lil Jon coming together to produce his album. And then he was with Luda at a time when DTP was popping. In other words, he had a lot of juice in the city, which these thirsty hoes seem to be most concerned about.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I think he was only smashing Diamond and Erica at the same time, with Erica as his side piece (confirming the old adage that a baby mama will always give up the P) and then when he went back to Erica full-time, Shay became the side piece.

Dude used to have a popping career, let's not forget. There was a time when he looked like he'd be one of the next big stars out the ATL with 50 Cent and Lil Jon coming together to produce his album. And then he was with Luda at a time when DTP was popping. In other words, he had a lot of juice in the city, which these thirsty hoes seem to be most concerned about.
03-06 era :ohhh:

smh these chicks don mind being the side as long as u balling
now that hes broke..they about to bounce

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
03-06 era :ohhh:

smh these chicks don mind being the side as long as u balling
now that hes broke..they about to bounce

Fam Scrappy was in prison for 48 hours and Erica was like "I need to provide for E Money, lemme pawn this ring"! Didn't she spend the whole first season going on and on about how she was independent financially and didn't need Scrappy's $ and now she can't live for 2 days without him???

She's beautiful but the bytch is a snake.

Shay may not be as attractive as Erica but I feel like the broad is a loyal chick and would have his back 100%. Momma Dee may be out of her god damn mind but she's totally on point with her evaluation that Scrappy should be with her and not Erica.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Fam Scrappy was in prison for 48 hours and Erica was like "I need to provide for E Money, lemme pawn this ring"! Didn't she spend the whole first season going on and on about how she was independent financially and didn't need Scrappy's $ and now she can't live for 2 days without him???

Shay may not be as attractive as Erica but I feel like the broad is a loyal chick and would have his back 100%. Momma Dee may be out of her god damn mind but she's totally on point with her evaluation that Scrappy should be with her and not Erica.

she made quick 5k...i thought these whores were entrepreneurs :ohhh:
but they broke as fukk

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Bruh you can't trust no broad who was on national TV simping Flava Flav. :usure:

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh you can't trust no broad who was on national TV simping Flava Flav. :usure:

I wasn't up on her back then, was she really simping on dude or just using the show as a come up? Because I can't be mad at that, not like the guy smashed right?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I wasn't up on her back then, was she really simping on dude or just using the show as a come up? Because I can't be mad at that, not like the guy smashed right?
shyt if he didn't, he could have if he wanted. nikkas ain't tryna wife Shay up like that breh, so a nikka like Scrappy is a come up to her. She got a big booty but she ain't pretty like that.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt if he didn't, he could have if he wanted. nikkas ain't tryna wife Shay up like that breh, so a nikka like Scrappy is a come up to her. She got a big booty but she ain't pretty like that.

I dunno, she seems like a ride or die type to me, but agreed looks wise she's not all that. She'd at least wait a week to pawn the ring off, Erica was calling the store to see their hours as Scrappy was being put into cuffs I bet!

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This may sound crazy to some people, but to me, its been pretty interesting to see Joseline change into a lady. I mean, she still has some ratcheness in her but its far toned down from when she first stared on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. I'm starting to like her more and more with each episode. I think out of all the women on this show, she has changed for the better IMO. Unfortunately for her, Stevie J is still up to his old tricks so it kind of sets her off in a bad way at times. There is no question at this point that Stevie J and Joseline make a good couple.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I dunno, she seems like a ride or die type to me, but agreed looks wise she's not all that. She'd at least wait a week to pawn the ring off, Erica was calling the store to see their hours as Scrappy was being put into cuffs I bet!
Erica been riding for Scrappy since he was playing her to the left for Diamond ratchet ass. She got that man back, you see how fast she started smiling when he mentioned getting married again. After all the shyt they been through, that should tell you something. Shay ass wouldn't turn down the chance to date any nikka with some kind of fame or clout in Atl

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Erica been riding for Scrappy since he was playing her to the left for Diamond ratchet ass. She got that man back, you see how fast she started smiling when he mentioned getting married again. After all the shyt they been through, that should tell you something. Shay ass wouldn't turn down the chance to date any nikka with some kind of fame or clout in Atl

Yeah, it tells me she sees $, you know these bytches equate marriage with being set up financially for life. Scrappy's too stupid to ask for a prenup.

You think she's loyal? The same bytch that was talking about calling the cops on dude, when he has a record already, because he moved her out the way during a fight and her drunk ass fell on her face.

She's a snake inside and out.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i think im in love with joselines accent now, i just want a chick to sound ike her and say shyt in my ear