Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Lil Scrappy's mom and "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Momma Dee was deeply offended when tv host Wendy Williams said the reality show made her "embarrassed to be black." When Momma Dee got word of Wendy's comment she let loose when talking to RumorFix.

"Get the Hell off. You don't know us b*tch. If you had us on the show you could get to know us. You can fake and taint what you want — if you took time to have the cast on your show you'd know."

Momma Dee added, "A cracker paid you to do your own show and you're going to belittle us ... Wendy you forgot where you came from!"

In the past Wendy has admitted to being "fascinated" with the show, but also stated that she thinks it doesn't fairly represent all African-Americans.

Source: bossip.com

:russ:Get her momma dee. Wendy Williams done got accepted my Whitey now she done forgot all the ignit shyt she did to get on

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ joseline turning into a lady.

That chick is just as ratchet as she's always been, she's just trying to keep the dude that made her his jumpoff.

She still dresses slutty, is catty as hell and acts like she's bigger than she is. Lets not even get started on that hot ass mess of a video talking about her "struggles" while dressing like a whore.

There ain't nothing ladylike about that chick.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps

That chick is just as ratchet as she's always been, she's just trying to keep the dude that made her his jumpoff.

She still dresses slutty, is catty as hell and acts like she's bigger than she is. Lets not even get started on that hot ass mess of a video talking about her "struggles" while dressing like a whore.

Who said she was turning into a lady

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

:wow: Wow. I could finally agree with yo ass. So true. She's a slwhore. No "lady" dresses like that cause i'm damn sure i didn't see no lady's at my church dressing like a slut. Any woman who's willing to put her half naked body on television or on the internet is not a lady. That is an insult to to all of our mothers and grandmothers.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Why are you hating ?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I wouldn't want none of them broads outside of sex. Joseline is a smut. Mimi's an entitled golddigger with a victim complex that complains about everything. Karlie Redd is bad but, too old. K. Michelle is a loud mouth bytch. Erica talk all that shyt about how she dont need Scrappy, had a meltdown after he was gone for 2 days. Typical stuck up, independent, I dont need a man type broad until shyt get real. The only woman on there I could deal with is Shay. The LNHH New York broads are a lot less ratchet.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I always feel forced to watch that show Hit the Floor the marketing on that shyt is crazy! (no commercials from L&HH just start immediately) shyt is pretty good though :ehh:
You notice how they make you watch until Hit the Floor goes to its first commerical break to see the previews of next weeks episode? :lupe:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Let me get this straight. If you're half way decent looking or in shape, dress half way decent and have a half way decent car and crib, you can live like a King in ATL? Or just be a D-list celebrity 10 years ago?

images