Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I agree about the Kirk part. That nikka has the look of someone who has taken shyt for years and is now giving no fukks. I will say though that Rasheeda is a beautiful ass chick man. Damn

Bro I was thinking the same thing when I watched the show :ohhh: She aint no dime but she's attractive tho, pregnant and all

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I agree about the Kirk part. That nikka has the look of someone who has taken shyt for years and is now giving no fukks. I will say though that Rasheeda is a beautiful ass chick man. Damn

My dog Kirk. There's more to Kirk and Rasheeda than we know. Trust. He has the look of a man that's been beaten down for 10+ yrs. We all know women are masters of being the victim. Rasheeda is having a Oscar worthy season. She's not so willing to forgive and take him back for nothing. Some of those tears are from some of her on dirt too. Notice how quick they dry.

I said that too a few pages back. If a dude is married and acting like Kirk's acting, that house been in shambles man.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
damn, did you guys see when mimi and stevie were in that food place and she was pulling faces :ohlawd: her face looked sexy

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
guys why is scrappy crying in the toilet :russ:

and fuk his baby mums shes a snitch about im calling the police, where the fuk they do dat at

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
brehs, did kirk fuk up?

i mean, she did say "do you"

42d2ce46e8d611e29f3922000aa80254_7.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Rasheeda is very pretty, she's one of the pretty girls that don't know or dont seem to care that she's prettier than about 95% of the world.

Exactly, I've seen married men with look in there eyes. That's that "fukk it all, can't be any worse than things have been" look. I think he was already on the edge, when she spent that money on that bs video, while pregnant and then told him "do u," pretty much sonning him front of all those people. That's when he was done. Kirk was like I'm the manager and husband of a 40 year old pregnant wannabe rapper. This can't be life.
:to:

I must salute Kirk on his taste in cars. :salute:

That white Audi S5 or S-line A5 earlier this season:whew:
images

And last night in that new 6 series BMW :ohlawd:
2013-BMW-6-Series-Gran-Coupe-178.jpg

It's a great feeling when you can leave a bad fight in some of the finest German engineering. :win:
When I 1st saw that Audi I was like, "I know this negro ain't got the RS5"!! But it's the S5. I really, really want the RS5. I still got a couple of years before I decide. It's either that or the Nissan GT-R. But that 6-Series though, damn!!!!:troll:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Fine as Rasheed is, how the HELL she never blew? :wtf:

She's been in the game 14 years! Thru the Bling era, Snap music era, Krunk era! And she lives in ATL? They couldn't get Roscoe Dash or Future to write her a hook? The probably was too cheap and wanted to do everything in house.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

She's been in the game 14 years! Thru the Bling era, Snap music era, Krunk era! And she lives in ATL? They couldn't get Roscoe Dash or Future to write her a hook? The probably was too cheap and wanted to do everything in house.

Man she just sucks bruh. No talent there whatsoever.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

helluva question my nikkka, i remember when i first heard of her back in 05. never heard her music, but kept hearing about her on the come up and how she was the next to blow from atl. that was the same time when d4l and franchise boyz was poppin.

i remember last seaon when she was in miss debbie office, and she told her "you was supposed to be the next georgia peach". i agree even thought talented is something rasheeda is not imo but she had the image and im sure somebody could have helped her in the studio with some shyt.