Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

little4209

All Star
Daps
Rasheed's was signed to ludacris at one point. She need to give it up tho not a good look still trying to be a rapper 10 years later. What was one of the lines in her song for that video I spit hot fire like my a$$hole or sometbing :scusthov:

2chainz never gave up :ld:

...but they seem to be working things out, according to reports, interviews and Instagram..that look on Rasheedas face when she told him that she hates him :sadcam:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Yall nikkas cannot be serious!! :mindblown: Rasheeda is the only chick on this show that seems to be worth anything at all! She seems like a level-headed go-getter who has held her man down from season 1 til now...as i see it they have only really argued over business shyt and even then she has tried to listen to him. So yall say she should give up being a rapper, but i can respect the drive to keep striving for what she wants. If that's how he feels then he should be a man and tell her that and then get out of her way, let Deb or someone else manage her like she was contemplating last season.

Of course they gonna work things out cuz this shyt is FAKE. Now since i like to be open to all possibilities lemme play devil's advocate....the ONLY way their storyline is real is if she really cheated on him, that's not his baby she carrying and he knows that 100%. That's it. I can't believe Kirk or any man with half a brain would make such a demonic 180, on tv no less, if it wasn't something serious behind it...only money, scandal or even midlife crisis got him acting up like that.

fukk what yall talmbout, Rasheeda the only one i'd :cape: for in a wifey sense...well maybe Ariane too.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yall nikkas cannot be serious!! :mindblown: Rasheeda is the only chick on this show that seems to be worth anything at all! She seems like a level-headed go-getter who has held her man down from season 1 til now...as i see it they have only really argued over business shyt and even then she has tried to listen to him. So yall say she should give up being a rapper, but i can respect the drive to keep striving for what she wants. If that's how he feels then he should be a man and tell her that and then get out of her way, let Deb or someone else manage her like she was contemplating last season.

Of course they gonna work things out cuz this shyt is FAKE. Now since i like to be open to all possibilities lemme play devil's advocate....the ONLY way their storyline is real is if she really cheated on him, that's not his baby she carrying and he knows that 100%. That's it. I can't believe Kirk or any man with half a brain would make such a demonic 180, on tv no less, if it wasn't something serious behind it...only money, scandal or even midlife crisis got him acting up like that.

fukk what yall talmbout, Rasheeda the only one i'd :cape: for in a wifey sense...well maybe Ariane too.

Kirk never walked in the club and had ass thrown at him. Fame is a muthafukka. Ask John from John and Kate plus 8, if his Chinese ass can get turned out by random bishes Kirk surely can. Rasheeda may have been the prettiest woman that gave him play 15 years ago. Now he has more options and hoes begging to fukk a ghetto celebrity.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Question for you all. If you had to date one of these people from the show, who would you choose? And I mean like they are right now.

Rasheeda, 40 yo pregnant wanna be rapper on the verge of divorce
Joseline, seems to be ride or die with Stebie, but probably can be bought.
Mimi, stuck on Stevie but addicted to broker version Stevie
Erica, seems like she'll always be battle Scrappy and trying to make him someone he's not
Traci, stuck on her ex, master orchastrating mess and drama
K. Michelle, chronic self sabotager. Big mouth
Ariane, I still don't know much about this chick, seems like a shady opportunist
Karlie Redd, 40 yo attention whore, thristing for fame. Pretty, but hasn't proven your talent
Shay, Stuck on Scrappy, but her azz can make a man forgot all of his problems and worries.

It's really a tough decision. :lupe:
Gimme josaline that bytch will fukk and suck you like a star bruh.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Kirk never walked in the club and had ass thrown at him. Fame is a muthafukka. Ask John from John and Kate plus 8, if his Chinese ass can get turned out by random bishes Kirk surely can. Rasheeda may have been the prettiest woman that gave him play 15 years ago. Now he has more options and hoes begging to fukk a ghetto celebrity.

:rudy: bruh you ain't gotta be on love and hip hop to have hoes throwing ass at you

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So Tracy really thought that was the venue to drop a personal secret? Drew seemed real confident he wasn't getting his jaw tapped also.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Tracy really thought that was the venue to drop a personal secret? Drew seemed real confident he wasn't getting his jaw tapped also.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The cameras are on...dude has a record...you think he gone test that jaw in front of the cameras? Drew seem like a nikka that would sue and I'm sure Tracy would be mad as hell at him for hitting him...that would fukk him up all the way.

Guess it's fukked up anyway though lol.

Gotta give it to Tracy though...she don't take no shyt...she ain't Mimi. She didn't fold for drew when he was trying to get back on and she let the other dude go quick off of one thing ...she got a back bone.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2