Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Reckless

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took me forever to figure out where I recognized that dude Sean that Traci is dating. Dude used to work at the LA Fitness in Atlantic Station when i lived in Atlanta. :laugh: Used to see him in there all the time. They introduced him as a fitness expert, so hell he still may work there.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Doesn't the show pay him?

Fantasia-Gif.gif

Scrappy love and hip hop money getting garnished :sadcam:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I must be the only one that don't feel sorry for stevie's bm anymore? This bytch is just a washed up goldigger that got reversed played out. When she was dating that dude she was like" you give me a regular rolex" and stevie showed up with a new beemer she took that shyt. She's addicted to a lifestyle she know she won't have if she officially leaves him so..............

Niko is a clown ass nikka, so it was hilarious seeing him get played like that lmao. But the way Mimi was acting was out of pocket. bytch be happy I bought you any kind of watch :what:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Niko is a clown ass nikka, so it was hilarious seeing him get played like that lmao. But the way Mimi was acting was out of pocket. bytch be happy I bought you any kind of watch :what:

You know she going let :steviej: hit, she crave the riches and the attention.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
My weekly Love and HipHOP Atlanta 2 cent:

Erica showed her true colors this week. I thought she had some class and sense, but she's just like most hoodrats. Money over everything and will call the laws and lie on a man to take his freedom, even if it means her daughter father will be absent. She had pawning that ring on her mind before Scrappy turned himself in. :smh: Momma Dee was actually backing up, Erica mom was advancing, Scrappy like any man would, got in between the both of them, holding the aggressor. Erica attack him, he blocks her punch. She loses balance and falls, but calls the law on Scrappy. fukk Erica!
:pacspit:

Stevie J: Another brilliant move by him "Game of Thrones minded" Joseline is the most loyal person on the show. She's very entertaining and somewhat marketing. At least with appearances and Reality TV. Stevie knows there's a show for the both of them soon. He must keep her onboard the bus. Mimi is a lost cause, she's older and still refuse or don't know what a decent man is. Her light is dim, but Stevie keeps her pilot light lit. Stevie also knows, his music career is probably shot. He's 40 plus and must find a way to make it. Joseline is young and can support the both of them well into his golden year if he's pimping is strong.

Tracy: She's very tricky and conning. Mastery of orchestrating mess. Loves playing the concerned friend to get insight all into people business, even though her shyt is fukked up too, but that's not up for discussion.

Benzino: Love how he's changing his image this season. He's such a gentle and compassionate man these days. Making himself look like a clean good guy with all the dirt Kirk is kicking up. But he brought Kirk to the cabin and was getting head too.
:smugdraper:

My dog Kirk. There's more to Kirk and Rasheeda than we know. Trust. He has the look of a man that's been beaten down for 10+ yrs. We all know women are masters of being the victim. Rasheeda is having a Oscar worthy season. She's not so willing to forgive and take him back for nothing. Some of those tears are from some of her on dirt too. Notice how quick they dry.

Conclusion: With no NBA playoffs, NFL nor Game of Thrones, Love and Hiphop Atl might be the most entertaining show on TV right now. Lost hope VH1 keep this season rolling.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nahhh Momma Dee seems like she's all talk. Slapping up hoes who EXPECT to be slapped up when they get out of line is a lot different than a fight. Erica's mama had her stomach out like she had a 6 pack...she gives no fukks and would put dem "paws" on Momma Dee before she could issue a fight decree.

Mommadee ain't no joke though. She has busted her gun on a trick trying to play one of her hoes. Shot him point blank.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My dog Kirk. There's more to Kirk and Rasheeda than we know. Trust. He has the look of a man that's been beaten down for 10+ yrs. We all know women are masters of being the victim. Rasheeda is having a Oscar worthy season. She's not so willing to forgive and take him back for nothing. Some of those tears are from some of her on dirt too. Notice how quick they dry.

I agree about the Kirk part. That nikka has the look of someone who has taken shyt for years and is now giving no fukks. I will say though that Rasheeda is a beautiful ass chick man. Damn

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I agree about the Kirk part. That nikka has the look of someone who has taken shyt for years and is now giving no fukks. I will say though that Rasheeda is a beautiful ass chick man. Damn

Rasheeda is very pretty, she's one of the pretty girls that don't know or dont seem to care that she's prettier than about 95% of the world.

Exactly, I've seen married men with look in there eyes. That's that "fukk it all, can't be any worse than things have been" look. I think he was already on the edge, when she spent that money on that bs video, while pregnant and then told him "do u," pretty much sonning him front of all those people. That's when he was done. Kirk was like I'm the manager and husband of a 40 year old pregnant wannabe rapper. This can't be life.
:to:

I must salute Kirk on his taste in cars. :salute:

That white Audi S5 or S-line A5 earlier this season:whew:
images

And last night in that new 6 series BMW :ohlawd:
2013-BMW-6-Series-Gran-Coupe-178.jpg

It's a great feeling when you can leave a bad fight in some of the finest German engineering. :win: