Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My man Kirk steady walking into Rasheeda situations with the look of a man walking into work the Monday after the best weekend of his life.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Question for you all. If you had to date one of these people from the show, who would you choose? And I mean like they are right now.

Rasheeda, 40 yo pregnant wanna be rapper on the verge of divorce
Joseline, seems to be ride or die with Stebie, but probably can be bought.
Mimi, stuck on Stevie but addicted to broker version Stevie
Erica, seems like she'll always be battle Scrappy and trying to make him someone he's not
Traci, stuck on her ex, master orchastrating mess and drama
K. Michelle, chronic self sabotager. Big mouth
Ariane, I still don't know much about this chick, seems like a shady opportunist
Karlie Redd, 40 yo attention whore, thristing for fame. Pretty, but hasn't proven your talent
Shay, Stuck on Scrappy, but her azz can make a man forgot all of his problems and worries.

It's really a tough decision. :lupe:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kirk-cheated-mistress-tells-all.png

:heh:the demonic smugness on his face says it all.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Rasheed's was signed to ludacris at one point. She need to give it up tho not a good look still trying to be a rapper 10 years later. What was one of the lines in her song for that video I spit hot fire like my a$$hole or sometbing :scusthov:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Question for you all. If you had to date one of these people from the show, who would you choose? And I mean like they are right now.

Rasheeda, 40 yo pregnant wanna be rapper on the verge of divorce
Joseline, seems to be ride or die with Stebie, but probably can be bought.
Mimi, stuck on Stevie but addicted to broker version Stevie
Erica, seems like she'll always be battle Scrappy and trying to make him someone he's not
Traci, stuck on her ex, master orchastrating mess and drama
K. Michelle, chronic self sabotager. Big mouth
Ariane, I still don't know much about this chick, seems like a shady opportunist
Karlie Redd, 40 yo attention whore, thristing for fame. Pretty, but hasn't proven your talent
Shay, Stuck on Scrappy, but her azz can make a man forgot all of his problems and worries.

It's really a tough decision. :lupe:

k-michelle-she got her own company..

:ohlawd:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Kirk is looking and acting like a man fresh out of the hole in prison, back to the streets. Experiencing smiling and laugher for the first time in 10+ years. You heard what he said? "This is like old time" He was serving his wife and family, but forgot who he was and is. Kirk is an old Lion that has had a kill in 10 years. The jumpoffs felt like heaven to him.

You got to understand folks, Rasheeda is bad, but Kirk is a old ATL head, that had money back in the 90s, back b4 the fags tookover. The dude has had dimes. Being stuck with any woman for over 10 years sucks! no matter how fly she is.

images

rasheeda-and-kirk-frost-4.jpg

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Kirk is looking and acting like a man fresh out of the hole in prison, back to the streets. Experiencing smiling and laugher for the first time in 10+ years. You heard what he said? "This is like old time" He was serving his wife and family, but forgot who he was and is. Kirk is an old Lion that has had a kill in 10 years. The jumpoffs felt like heaven to him.

You got to understand folks, Rasheeda is bad, but Kirk is a old ATL head, that had money back in the 90s, back b4 the fags tookover. The dude has had dimes. Being stuck with any woman for over 10 years sucks! no matter how fly she is.

images

rasheeda-and-kirk-frost-4.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Something tells me Ariane is going to replace Karlie Redd in the opening credits next season ... Karlie's barely been on the show this season. She beefed with K. Michelle, Joseline and Benzino; she opened her little hair salon ... that's basically it for her. Meanwhile, Ariane made up with K. Michelle, got in the middle of her beef with Mimi, is trying to sing with K. Michelle ... I mean, it's only a matter of time :manny: