Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Nah....she has fought last 3 episodes if i'm not mistaken, and pawned the ring before he ate his first jail struggle meal. Nah joe...she rattin' chalie.

She just comes off like a hothead to me. Outside of antics on the show, I havent seen anything in the gossip blogs about her like some of the other women (K. Michelle). She definitely is not helping her image this season but she didn't act like that last season and I dont think she acts like that in the "real world"

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You wear very tight jeans that you roll up at the bottom. STFU you wont do shyt. If you even like women I'm sure your bytch beats you.
Like i said little girl, you touch me i'm beating you into the ground. Take it how you wanna.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Like i said little girl, you touch me i'm beating you into the ground. Take it how you wanna.
3v954.jpg

You dont even bother me. I know your goal is to be an annoying little bytch but you soft as tissue dude. Your arent beating anything. I bet you got bullied so you use the internet to act out. I can type about how I would maul you but the reality is you wont do shyt because no one knows or cares who you are.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
She just comes off like a hothead to me. Outside of antics on the show, I havent seen anything in the gossip blogs about her like some of the other women (K. Michelle). She definitely is not helping her image this season but she didn't act like that last season and I dont think she acts like that in the "real world"

Could be, It's just such a massive 1 year turn around but I get it

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
3v954.jpg

You dont even bother me. I know your goal is to be an annoying little bytch but you soft as tissue dude. Your arent beating anything. I bet you got bullied so you use the internet to act out. I can type about how I would maul you but the reality is you wont do shyt because no one knows or cares who you are.
Take it how you wanna. Just know, if you touch me, i'm eating your face off. Then if you get family members involved i have every right to defend myself in anyway i feel. You black people are weak to me. Ya'll don't know how to fight, all ya'll do is throw punches. You hit me, your whole arm is gonna be on the ground. You shoot at me and miss, i'm finding out where you live, ambush ya'll fukkers in ya sleep, tie ya'll up and torture you chimps. Cut off half of ya neck while you bleeding to death and throw you in a tub full of gasoline. I'm not the one. Now go somewhere and continue sucking dikk, tramp :win:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

Take it how you wanna. Just know, if you touch me, i'm eating your face off. Then if you get family members involved i have every right to defend myself in anyway i feel. You black people are weak to me. Ya'll don't know how to fight, all ya'll do is throw punches. You hit me, your whole arm is gonna be on the ground. You shoot at me and miss, i'm finding out where you live, ambush ya'll fukkers in ya sleep, tie ya'll up and torture you chimps. Cut off half of ya neck while you bleeding to death and throw you in a tub full of gasoline. I'm not the one. Now go somewhere and continue sucking dikk, tramp :win:

:umad:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You are so feminine

He's a fukkboy, this is the only opportunity to he has to be aggressive.
:whoo: Oh my, black women sounding like men..... I guess Tommy The Gawd was right after all :ohlawd:

You black woman are more masculine than men :laff:

You from Chicago so i know you be throwing up gang signs in ya sleep and Katie Got Bandz is your inspiration. GTFOH!! :laff: You hood booger :laff:

As the typical black woman you are i bet you think your life is in order just because you got a ass and some t*ts :laff: Let me guess...you got a degree? :laff:

bytch, suck my dikk and keep it moving, you nig :laff: