Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is she broke? that desperate for 15k

i thought they were ballers

She tried to make is seem like she didn't know when Scrappy was going to get out of jail and she didn't want Momma Dee to offer her any financial help so she decided to pawn the ring. I'm all for pawning something but he wasnt in jail for that long at all. Not enough where she was strapped for cash and couldn't take care of her daughter.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She tried to make is seem like she didn't know when Scrappy was going to get out of jail and she didn't want Momma Dee to offer her any financial help so she decided to pawn the ring. I'm all for pawning something but he wasnt in jail for that long at all. Not enough where she was strapped for cash and couldn't take care of her daughter.

yo scrappy is unemployed
how is he getting money?
people listen to scrappy music in 2014? :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
That Alea chick instagram has that she manages a booking agency lol. Yeah right nikka haha. I swear none of these fine hoes down here have damn jobs lol. :heh: fukking sugar babies

Instagram

Truth.com

They're all either "Entrepreneurs" or aspiring this or that or "boss chick"'s, whatever that even means. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

They all just looking to be saved.

Please believe me, their goals is to find a nikka to take care of them

is she broke? that desperate for 15k

i thought they were ballers

:dafukk: how does being able to get 15k off some shyt you don't want anymore = broke?

If she took that 15k and put it in prepaid tuition plan for Emoney. That would be better than marrying Scrappy

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
They all just looking to be saved.

Please believe me, their goals is to find a nikka to take care of them

:dafukk: how does being able to get 15k off some shyt you don't want anymore = broke?

If she took that 15k and put it in prepaid tuition plan for Emoney. That would be better than marrying Scrappy

:rudy:

You think THAT'S what that hoodrat is gonna do? :deadrose:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
-That Mary Jane chick is busted...straight up. Maybe she just looks better laying down with her clothes off but upright and dressed, I can't see it.

-I have no words for Kirk. Like he just doesn't care anymore. He's going to end up needing to stay with Benzino

-I still can't believe the creepiness of Stevie J. He has some nerve but I don't think he has that much. I think he'll actually marry Joseline. Probably invite MiMi to the honeymoon...and her dumbass will come.

-I'm glad to see K Michelle act like she has some sense this episode. It's good not to see her fighting.

-Erica pawning the ring was hilariously terrible...son was in jail probably all of 1 week. You didn't need $15k that badly right then and there. The one thing her and Scrappy have in common is hood ass mamas. Good grief!! If they could come together on that alone, they would have a happy relationship. I think Erica's mom would fukk Momma Dee up though "She ain tal'n 'bout nuh"

Stevie J knows the nature of his bm being a golddigger that's probably why he didn't marry her after all this time. Think about it she keep saying she going to leave but when the dude buys her a house or a new new bimmer its back to "me and stevie have a child together :to: " ish. At least joseline already proved she genuinely likes him so why not

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I'm sorry but hands would be put on Kirk after his shenanigans on this show. Like I'd call up my brother and tell him its time to end this marriage physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. He is so playing himself like a sucker for TV. Actually she is too. If they are doing that for money than :patrice: I don't think she is acting though. The look on her face was very real to me. However, to each its own.

As for Joseline, although Stevie aint trying to wife her. It's obvious that he cares about her outside of the business part. Hell he basically threw Mimi to the bushes for her and they (him and joseline) are ALWAYS together. I'm glad that she is putting her foot down though. Even if she doesnt realize that he is not about to wife her. She is vocal about what she wants in the relationship instead of letting him dictate the pace.

Erica did come off kinda hood ratish this episode. I don't think she is one but she is definitely one of those chicks that got a mouth though.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea I got gassed off that Mary Jane jawn when they was in the hot tub and she was gettin loose but when she was @ that function last night she was looking dusty as shyt. Even had a lil shadow around her mouth like an Anthony Anderson beard.

-That Mary Jane chick is busted...straight up. Maybe she just looks better laying down with her clothes off but upright and dressed, I can't see it.

-I have no words for Kirk. Like he just doesn't care anymore. He's going to end up needing to stay with Benzino

-I still can't believe the creepiness of Stevie J. He has some nerve but I don't think he has that much. I think he'll actually marry Joseline. Probably invite MiMi to the honeymoon...and her dumbass will come.

-I'm glad to see K Michelle act like she has some sense this episode. It's good not to see her fighting.

-Erica pawning the ring was hilariously terrible...son was in jail probably all of 1 week. You didn't need $15k that badly right then and there. The one thing her and Scrappy have in common is hood ass mamas. Good grief!! If they could come together on that alone, they would have a happy relationship. I think Erica's mom would fukk Momma Dee up though "She ain tal'n 'bout nuh"

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm sorry but hands would be put on Kirk after his shenanigans on this show. Like I'd call up my brother and tell him its time to end this marriage physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. He is so playing himself like a sucker for TV. Actually she is too. If they are doing that for money than :patrice: I don't think she is acting though. The look on her face was very real to me. However, to each its own.

As for Joseline, although Stevie aint trying to wife her. It's obvious that he cares about her outside of the business part. Hell he basically threw Mimi to the bushes for her and they (him and joseline) are ALWAYS together. I'm glad that she is putting her foot down though. Even if she doesnt realize that he is not about to wife her. She is vocal about what she wants in the relationship instead of letting him dictate the pace.

Erica did come off kinda hood ratish this episode. I don't think she is one but she is definitely one of those chicks that got a mouth though.
:childplease: If he didn't put his hands on you, don't put them on him. That's how nikkas like you get killed or in jail, they always wanna put hands on somebody. If you touch me i have all the rights to maul you to death. And i will.

:usure: She's a hood rat.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Nah....she has fought last 3 episodes if i'm not mistaken, and pawned the ring before he ate his first jail struggle meal. Nah joe...she rattin' chalie.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:childplease: If he didn't put his hands on you, don't put them on him. That's how nikkas like you get killed or in jail, they always wanna put hands on somebody. If you touch me i have all the rights to maul you to death. And i will.

:usure: She's a hood rat.

You wear very tight jeans that you roll up at the bottom. STFU you wont do shyt. If you even like women I'm sure your bytch beats you.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:dwillhuh: you saying she not going to do what's best for her daughter because if where she was raised?

Y'all nikkas retarded

She just was yelling about putting her baby's father in jail after he barely brushed her, after spending the last two episodes complaining about his being in jail affecting their daughter...

Yeah, her decision making is in question.