Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
benzino-meme.jpg

533115_3083316020188_775658567_n.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That Alea chick instagram has that she manages a booking agency lol. Yeah right nikka haha. I swear none of these fine hoes down here have damn jobs lol. :heh: fukking sugar babies

Instagram

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Alea chick instagram has that she manages a booking agency lol. Yeah right nikka haha. I swear none of these fine hoes down here have damn jobs lol. :heh: fukking sugar babies

Instagram

Truth.com

They're all either "Entrepreneurs" or aspiring this or that or "boss chick"'s, whatever that even means. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
It's all scripted to a certain degree. I don't think Rasheeda knew Kirk was out there gettin it in, but Kirk & Mary Jane just happening to go to Traci's event & just happening to run into her was kinda :comeon: Overall well scripted show though, the drama for the most part seems real

For all the fakeness on the show, IDK how you could script someone like Mama Demon tho :huhldup: :whoa:

She's legit insane :merchant:

:deadmanny: @momma Demon.

This entire show is so scripted compared to the first season it is terrible.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMMFAO!! I'm watching last night's episode and Stevie asked her for some head or some food.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joseline: You want commitment?

Stevie: I want everything...

---------------------------------------

Momma Dee is on drugs or something LMMFAO!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-That Mary Jane chick is busted...straight up. Maybe she just looks better laying down with her clothes off but upright and dressed, I can't see it.

-I have no words for Kirk. Like he just doesn't care anymore. He's going to end up needing to stay with Benzino

-I still can't believe the creepiness of Stevie J. He has some nerve but I don't think he has that much. I think he'll actually marry Joseline. Probably invite MiMi to the honeymoon...and her dumbass will come.

-I'm glad to see K Michelle act like she has some sense this episode. It's good not to see her fighting.

-Erica pawning the ring was hilariously terrible...son was in jail probably all of 1 week. You didn't need $15k that badly right then and there. The one thing her and Scrappy have in common is hood ass mamas. Good grief!! If they could come together on that alone, they would have a happy relationship. I think Erica's mom would fukk Momma Dee up though "She ain tal'n 'bout nuh"

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Erica's mom would fukk Momma Dee up though "She ain tal'n 'bout nuh"

I disagree big time.

Erica's mama might have the weight advantage (she's a big broad after all), but Momma Dee is out of her friggin mind, and you cannot discount crazy in a fight situation. Plus, she's tall so she got that reach advantage. AND, if the backstory on her is true and she was a pimp back in the day, then she likely has been in a scrap or 10 in her lifetime and thus knows how to fight.

In other words, Erica's mom would get washed.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I disagree big time.

Erica's mama might have the weight advantage (she's a big broad after all), but Momma Dee is out of her friggin mind, and you cannot discount crazy in a fight situation. Plus, she's tall so she got that reach advantage. AND, if the backstory on her is true and she was a pimp back in the day, then she likely has been in a scrap or 10 in her lifetime and thus knows how to fight.

In other words, Erica's mom would get washed.

Nahhh Momma Dee seems like she's all talk. Slapping up hoes who EXPECT to be slapped up when they get out of line is a lot different than a fight. Erica's mama had her stomach out like she had a 6 pack...she gives no fukks and would put dem "paws" on Momma Dee before she could issue a fight decree.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
-That Mary Jane chick is busted...straight up. Maybe she just looks better laying down with her clothes off but upright and dressed, I can't see it.

-I have no words for Kirk. Like he just doesn't care anymore. He's going to end up needing to stay with Benzino

-I still can't believe the creepiness of Stevie J. He has some nerve but I don't think he has that much. I think he'll actually marry Joseline. Probably invite MiMi to the honeymoon...and her dumbass will come.

-I'm glad to see K Michelle act like she has some sense this episode. It's good not to see her fighting.

-Erica pawning the ring was hilariously terrible...son was in jail probably all of 1 week. You didn't need $15k that badly right then and there. The one thing her and Scrappy have in common is hood ass mamas. Good grief!! If they could come together on that alone, they would have a happy relationship. I think Erica's mom would fukk Momma Dee up though "She ain tal'n 'bout nuh"

is she broke? that desperate for 15k

i thought they were ballers