Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny: at :steviej: when he said he wants some "lettuce" from Mimi

:russ: at Kirk's "no fukks given" reaction when he was confronted by Rasheeda. Dude had the :dontcare: look on his face.

Naw Kirk had the let me get the Fukk outta here face before she beat my ass. :russ:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Hes the only person that should say something not anybody else. Rasheeda was the one talkin about "do you" you dont tell a man "do you" then get mad and burn up his clothes when he cheats on you. Traci had no proof she took what them two birds said and ran with it

Is that how you think it should work. A chick friend find info that her girl husband claims he had a pass to go fukk a couple of sluts and she gonna wait for him to tell on hisself. Lol
She kept it 100 with rasheeda

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I wish this whole Kirk thing wasn't so blatantly fake. How the fukk do they have the cameras in the bedroom filming quality shots like that while he's cheating on his pregnant wife? This was clearly a made up story line that both went along with if you ask me.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the pee was cold then it wasn't his pee.

Nah what I was saying is that if the guy was in the room with him while he peed (according to what scrappy said), then how could it have been cold. I don't think even scrappy is dumb enough to try to switch piss while someone is looking but who knows.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I wish this whole Kirk thing wasn't so blatantly fake. How the fukk do they have the cameras in the bedroom filming quality shots like that while he's cheating on his pregnant wife? This was clearly a made up story line that both went along with if you ask me.

Naw bruh. Unless Rasheeda has suddenly become Halle berry, cause I've seen that look like of pain and humiliation on the face of a chick when she find out you Fukkin round.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Naw bruh. Unless Rasheeda has suddenly become Halle berry, cause I've seen that look like of pain and humiliation on the face of a chick when she find out you Fukkin round.

That shyt can be acted out easily. I'm skeptical of all "reality" shows as it is, and this one screams fake to me.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

well she did say "do you"

let that boy kirk eat

:wow:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

It's all scripted to a certain degree. I don't think Rasheeda knew Kirk was out there gettin it in, but Kirk & Mary Jane just happening to go to Traci's event & just happening to run into her was kinda :comeon: Overall well scripted show though, the drama for the most part seems real

For all the fakeness on the show, IDK how you could script someone like Mama Demon tho :huhldup: :whoa:

She's legit insane :merchant:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
It's all scripted to a certain degree. I don't think Rasheeda knew Kirk was out there gettin it in, but Kirk & Mary Jane just happening to go to Traci's event & just happening to run into her was kinda :comeon: Overall well scripted show though, the drama for the most part seems real

For all the fakeness on the show, IDK how you could script someone like Mama Demon tho :huhldup: :whoa:

She's legit insane :merchant:

Momma dee said bytch go smoke a straight shooter:deadmanny:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
"wit Benzino NO-NECK-ASS".....:heh:

benzino-meme.jpg

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
That shyt can be acted out easily. I'm skeptical of all "reality" shows as it is, and this one screams fake to me.

Anything can be acted out but have you ever got caught cheating? The look on her face and Kirk runnin:sadbron:

I been there before

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Momma dee said bytch go smoke a straight shooter:deadmanny:

That whole incident was :what: :whoa:

Mama Demon legit look possessed out there, the ironic thing is that she was with Erica when she pawned the ring, but didn't tell Scrappy. I was just :snoop: @ that whole scene.

Erica flying across the floor :russ:
Scrappy looked like he was crying :to:
the aforementioned Mama Demon :huhldup:
Mignon...that name :snoop:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
That whole incident was :what: :whoa:

Mama Demon legit look possessed out there, the ironic thing is that she was with Erica when she pawned the ring, but didn't tell Scrappy. I was just :snoop: @ that whole scene.

Erica flying across the floor :russ:
Scrappy looked like he was crying :to:
the aforementioned Mama Demon :huhldup:
Mignon...that name :snoop:

Erica the worst type of dirty bytch. I just get outta jail and you runnin up on me with some I pawned the ring shyt. And then wanna try to get a nikka locked up over some nonsense. Can stand a bytch that love to play with the police.