Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Erica is a rat. That's why she with Scrappy. No man can make a honest woman of her.

Yup. And to think I gave her the benefit of the doubt

Lol at how fast she sold the ring
Just to get 15k.. I thought these folks were balling,? Lol

Daps
traci out here snitching that aint cool fake or not you gotta mind ya business. Kirk forgot rule number one deny, deny, deny til you die dont admit shyt

nah breh that was her homegirl you gotta respect that.

If I'm at the club and 2 guys come up to me like "yooo we just trained your man wife.. yea, AND she do anal:smugbiden:", Then I look at her and she over there giggling like :yeshrug:

Idk about y'all but I'm telling my friend. If I'da got anything less from a friend he's liable to get shot

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
nah breh that was her homegirl you gotta respect that.

If I'm at the club and 2 guys come up to me "yooo we just trained your man girl. Then I look at her and she over there giggling like :yeshrug:

Idk about y'all but I'm telling my friend. If I'd get anything less from a friend he's liable to get shot:birdman:

We talking about adults breh even tho they act childish what Traci did was some highschool shyt. As soon as she saw Kirk walk in the backyard she bounced and said something about not trying to be in their business but that was the only reason she went to go see Rasheeda. she just wanted to be in the mix cause all these girls love drama even tho every week they say they dont have time for it :heh:

Voodoo.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We talking about adults breh even tho they act childish what Traci did was some highschool shyt. As soon as she saw Kirk walk in the backyard she bounced and said something about not trying to be in their business but that was the only reason she went to go see Rasheeda. she just wanted to be in the mix cause all these girls love drama even tho every week they say they dont have time for it :heh:

Honestly, if i knew my PREGNANT friend's man was cheating on her, I'd tell her too. Imagine she seen it on tv instead of hearing it from a friend because that piece of shyt wouldn't have said anything.

Traci was being a friend.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Honestly, if i knew my PREGNANT friend's man was cheating on her, I'd tell her too. Imagine she seen it on tv instead of hearing it from a friend because that piece of shyt wouldn't have said anything.

Traci was being a friend.

Hes the only person that should say something not anybody else. Rasheeda was the one talkin about "do you" you dont tell a man "do you" then get mad and burn up his clothes when he cheats on you. Traci had no proof she took what them two birds said and ran with it

Daps

:what:why would she stay there for the confrontation. She was only there to give information, she explicitly said she's not suggesting anything, she's just giving what she witnessed.

Now what comes of that is up to THEM, and only them, to discuss.

Aint no snitching when it's your friend getting played by some slimeball/whore. Especially in a 15 year marriage. If its my boy, I'm not trusting that same whore to come clean, :rudy: nah man I'm giving him the scoop

Voodoo.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes the only person that should say something not anybody else. Rasheeda was the one talkin about "do you" you dont tell a man "do you" then get mad and burn up his clothes when he cheats on you. Traci had no proof she took what them two birds said and ran with it

She didn't say he fukked them, she said that they were talking about being "turnt up", which is what happened.

He fukked those women on camera, fukk him, he got what he deserved. :pacspit:

What respectable man walks out and fukks two random hoes while their WIFE is at home 8 months pregnant with their child? She's not a random bytch or a babymomma, he wifed her.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:deadmanny: at :steviej: when he said he wants Mimi to give him some "lettuce"

:russ: at Kirk's "no fukks given" reaction when he was confronted by Rasheeda. Dude had the :dontcare: look on his face.