Love & HipHop ATL pt 2: Return of the King Stevie J

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
She was just talking about how he cant stay out of jail but you & ya moms calling the cops on him :heh: backwards ass bytches

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was just talking about how he cant stay out of jail but you & ya moms calling the cops on him :heh: backwards ass bytches

That's why brehs shouldn't fukk with hoodrats. Hoodrats are always quick to call the police, after they started the confrontation.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Oh damn. I thought they were going to let him re-take the test because episode before last he said they tried to say the pee was cold but he said they were right in the room with him.

Either way it's pretty stupid to jail him, just let him pee again.

He is such a gump. I've never see anything like it. He's a little "slow" too.

If the pee was cold then it wasn't his pee.

Cool Dr. Money

Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Traci out here snitching that aint cool fake or not you gotta mind ya business. Kirk forgot rule number one deny, deny, deny til you die dont admit shyt

Cool Dr. Money

Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
That's why brehs shouldn't fukk with hoodrats. Hoodrats are always quick to call the police, after they started the confrontation.

Scrap need to charge her to the game this is the second time she tried to fight him and his mother but she always saying hes setting a bad example for Emani :stopitslime:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I hope kirk and rasheeda got paid good for this :youngsabo:

Fixed.

Ain't no way in the hell their storyline ain't fake and that they negotiated it to get paid. Ppl out there on Fb and twitter eating this shyt up tho :whew:...but they'll be back to "working things out" by the end of this season or the beginning of the next. Personally I think he's a damn fool for allowing himself, his wife and his marriage to be portrayed this way for money. Some shyt ain't worth it.

Erica AND her momma could get it, them some thick booty hoes fa real :noah:...but Erica lost what little respect I had for her ass by being portrayed as that kind of chick...the "he barely touched me but I'm mad so I'm gonna call the cops on him" type of chick. All these storylines starting to look extra fake this season and its leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

Oh btw low key this show Hit the Floor got some nice looking eye candy. :ohhh:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I must be the only one that don't feel sorry for stevie's bm anymore? This bytch is just a washed up goldigger that got reversed played out. When she was dating that dude she was like" you give me a regular rolex" and stevie showed up with a new beemer she took that shyt. She's addicted to a lifestyle she know she won't have if she officially leaves him so..............